Peter and the vanashing money

Bill Edwards

Guest
To cut a long story short - peter stole my money.

DON'T BUY FROM THIS CRIMINAL.

he WILL rip you off.

he WILL take your money and run.

HE will intimidate you if you want to go back on a deal - see the last posting he made - it shows
that he is dangerous, has a very bad temper, and is volotile unpredictable.

DON'T DEAL WITH HIM EEEEEEEEEE --------------- ( this is oppossed to AAAAAAAA ++++++++)

Come Out Come Out where ever you all are that find it fun to slander and falsely accuse somebody
because you think its fun! Come from behind your computers and play in the real world!

Its obvious to me and everyone else here that the following aliases are the tabs for one person .
Are these anyone that you migt know??

[email protected] (Bill Edwards)

[email protected] (George Davies)

[email protected] (Harold Bishop QC,NVQ,GCSE,B-Tech)

[email protected] (Lou Carpenter)

[email protected] (Mr P.Nis)

[email protected] (Pueri laeta)

[email protected] (Ken B.)

Why have you soiled this newsgroup with your ramblings and rubbish? My first inclination was to
fight fire with fire and spew garbage back at you. I was wrong. You apparently have an endless
stream of bogus identities. So Listed above are some of those identities.

No one thinks you are funny. No one is amused by your rants.

For the love of God, would you please find another group to infect and leave this one alone? This
used to be a respectable newsgroup until your contaminated it. No post is safe from your treachery
and deceit.

You have accused good people of crimes. You slander people with false accusations. You con people
out of their money and never deliver. You utter unmentionable profanities and curses. You bad mouth
the BTU and blaspheme against the very sport you purport to enjoy.

We don't care who you are, we'd like to ask you to leave. If you doubt my sincerity in this, then
send me a private e-mail. At least my e-mail is real.

Peter

Good post and thank you for sending it. Amen.

Harry

news:<M%[email protected]>...