Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Peter Fagerlin impressive videos

Started by LIBERATOR · · Last activity · 3 posts · 541 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
30 March 2007
Last activity
3 April 2007
Original author
LIBERATOR
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
541
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Some skilled riding on Peter Fagerlin site. I noticed Ride-A-Lot
    [PoochKums] said Peter beat some guy up & used Kung Fu on him?

    Hmmm... Well, I won't say nothing about Kung Fu and Peters choice of
    the martial-art (Steve Gartin & Chas Clements are Kung Fu guys, and
    note they refuse to fight anyone, Gartin was chased off the net by a
    Chos TKD www.chos.com guy and threatened if he posts he has to pay
    penalty by fighting full contact which Gartin won't do), but Peter
    definitely knows how to ride a MTB. His videos up to date are the best
    MTB videos I've seen.

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
    He even took a series of photos of a guys injury from falling on his
    seat clamp and cutting his leg. Gross....

    His videos give the real feeling of MTBing for you non-MTBers. Not one
    of them is boring.

    I thought it was funny the way PoochKums sauces Peter up with
    flattery, obviously PoochKums can't ride as good as Peter, thus the
    reasoning. I never saw any video of Petes with Ride-A-Lot present,
    DUH, because Poochie can't handle the trails he rides.

    Nice film work Pete... Guys like you are what make me spend time in
    MTB forums. PoochKums is just a side entertainment-recreation to hold
    me over til I find guys like you that offer me advancement of my
    skill...

  2. LIBERATOR said:

    Some skilled riding on Peter Fagerlin site. I noticed Ride-A-Lot
    [PoochKums] said Peter beat some guy up & used Kung Fu on him?

    Hmmm... Well, I won't say nothing about Kung Fu and Peters choice of
    the martial-art (Steve Gartin & Chas Clements are Kung Fu guys, and
    note they refuse to fight anyone, Gartin was chased off the net by a
    Chos TKD www.chos.com guy and threatened if he posts he has to pay
    penalty by fighting full contact which Gartin won't do), but Peter
    definitely knows how to ride a MTB. His videos up to date are the best
    MTB videos I've seen.

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
    He even took a series of photos of a guys injury from falling on his
    seat clamp and cutting his leg. Gross....

    Too bad it wasn't your tiny balls on that seat clamp rather than Bryce's
    leg.

    Greg

    --
    The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:
    http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

  3. G.T. said:
    LIBERATOR said:

    Some skilled riding on Peter Fagerlin site. I noticed Ride-A-Lot
    [PoochKums] said Peter beat some guy up & used Kung Fu on him?

    Quoted message said:

    Hmmm... Well, I won't say nothing about Kung Fu and Peters choice of
    the martial-art (Steve Gartin & Chas Clements are Kung Fu guys, and
    note they refuse to fight anyone, Gartin was chased off the net by a
    Chos TKDwww.chos.comguy and threatened if he posts he has to pay
    penalty by fighting full contact which Gartin won't do), but Peter
    definitely knows how to ride a MTB. His videos up to date are the best
    MTB videos I've seen.

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
    He even took a series of photos of a guys injury from falling on his
    seat clamp and cutting his leg. Gross....

    Too bad it wasn't your tiny balls on that seat clamp rather than Bryce's
    leg.

    Greg

    --
    The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html- Hide quoted text -

    - Show quoted text -

    You're sick. You'd only want it to be my balls so you could see them
    and fantasize about having such big organs to work with.

    Sicko gay freak. I knew you were Ride-A-Lots lover...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.