Peter Fagerlin impressive videos

LIBERATOR

Guest
Some skilled riding on Peter Fagerlin site. I noticed Ride-A-Lot
[PoochKums] said Peter beat some guy up & used Kung Fu on him?

Hmmm... Well, I won't say nothing about Kung Fu and Peters choice of
the martial-art (Steve Gartin & Chas Clements are Kung Fu guys, and
note they refuse to fight anyone, Gartin was chased off the net by a
Chos TKD www.chos.com guy and threatened if he posts he has to pay
penalty by fighting full contact which Gartin won't do), but Peter
definitely knows how to ride a MTB. His videos up to date are the best
MTB videos I've seen.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
He even took a series of photos of a guys injury from falling on his
seat clamp and cutting his leg. Gross....

His videos give the real feeling of MTBing for you non-MTBers. Not one
of them is boring.

I thought it was funny the way PoochKums sauces Peter up with
flattery, obviously PoochKums can't ride as good as Peter, thus the
reasoning. I never saw any video of Petes with Ride-A-Lot present,
DUH, because Poochie can't handle the trails he rides.

Nice film work Pete... Guys like you are what make me spend time in
MTB forums. PoochKums is just a side entertainment-recreation to hold
me over til I find guys like you that offer me advancement of my
skill...

LIBERATOR wrote:
> Some skilled riding on Peter Fagerlin site. I noticed Ride-A-Lot
> [PoochKums] said Peter beat some guy up & used Kung Fu on him?
>
> Hmmm... Well, I won't say nothing about Kung Fu and Peters choice of
> the martial-art (Steve Gartin & Chas Clements are Kung Fu guys, and
> note they refuse to fight anyone, Gartin was chased off the net by a
> Chos TKD www.chos.com guy and threatened if he posts he has to pay
> penalty by fighting full contact which Gartin won't do), but Peter
> definitely knows how to ride a MTB. His videos up to date are the best
> MTB videos I've seen.
>
> http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
> He even took a series of photos of a guys injury from falling on his
> seat clamp and cutting his leg. Gross....

Too bad it wasn't your tiny balls on that seat clamp rather than Bryce's
leg.

Greg

--
The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

On Mar 30, 12:43 pm, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > Some skilled riding on Peter Fagerlin site. I noticed Ride-A-Lot
> > [PoochKums] said Peter beat some guy up & used Kung Fu on him?

> > Hmmm... Well, I won't say nothing about Kung Fu and Peters choice of
> > the martial-art (Steve Gartin & Chas Clements are Kung Fu guys, and
> > note they refuse to fight anyone, Gartin was chased off the net by a
> > Chos TKDwww.chos.comguy and threatened if he posts he has to pay
> > penalty by fighting full contact which Gartin won't do), but Peter
> > definitely knows how to ride a MTB. His videos up to date are the best
> > MTB videos I've seen.

> >http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
> > He even took a series of photos of a guys injury from falling on his
> > seat clamp and cutting his leg. Gross....

> Too bad it wasn't your tiny balls on that seat clamp rather than Bryce's
> leg.
>
> Greg
>
> --
> The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html- Hide quoted text -

You're sick. You'd only want it to be my balls so you could see them
and fantasize about having such big organs to work with.

Sicko gay freak. I knew you were Ride-A-Lots lover...