peter lewis contact?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jeff Baron, Jun 13, 2003.

  1. Jeff Baron

    Jeff Baron Guest

    hi,

    anybody have email address for peter lewis?

    thanks,

    jeff baron

    Tags:

  2. Alan Weiss

    Alan Weiss Guest

    http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/ Peter White Cycles 24 Hall Rd. Hillsborough, NH 03244 603 478 0900
    (Phone) 603 478 0902 (Phax)

    He says "Email is becoming less and less useful as a means of communicating as the spammers and
    virus creators take over the internet. So don't count on me seeing or replying to your email. It's
    all getting rather discouraging. Try the phone, Linda or I will either answer or call you back."

    Alan Weiss NJ Gold Rush, E2 tandem, and Leitra rider

    jeff baron wrote:

    > hi,
    >
    > anybody have email address for peter lewis?
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > jeff baron

  3. In article <3EEA84F[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > hi,
    >
    > anybody have email address for peter lewis?

    Peter LEWIS Posted yesterday in the IHPVA Mailing list His email is listed there. Check the archives

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  4. "Alan Weiss" skrev

    > He says "Email is becoming less and less useful as a means of communicating as the spammers and
    > virus creators take over the internet. So don't count on me seeing or replying to your email. It's
    > all getting rather discouraging. Try the phone, Linda or I will either answer or call you back."

    I guess the trick is to write subject lines that do not read like spam. "Hi, how are you?"
    "Important!" etc. gets deepsixed by me. Usually I only open mails whose headers indicate that theres
    bent content.

    M.

  5. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 21:54:08 +0200, "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I guess the trick is to write subject lines that do not read like spam. "Hi, how are you?"
    >"Important!" etc. gets deepsixed by me.

    Funny, really, when you consider that the spammers use these subject lines in order to look like
    real email. So either the spammers are very stupid, or large numbers of email users are very stupid.

    Actually, since spam would have died out years ago if the credulous didn't buy the crap on offer, I
    guess that kind of answers itself...

    Guy
    ===

  6. Vol

    Vol Guest

    >Actually, since spam would have died out years ago if the credulous didn't buy the crap on offer, I
    >guess that kind of answers itself...

    And many of the spammers are themselves amoung the credulous having purchased their list of victims
    from another scammer.

    Re your ISP transfer, the lag should really be about zero seconds. In any event, be alert for news
    of a new gateway, dns, mail server addresses.

  7. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:24:54 GMT, Vol <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Re your ISP transfer, the lag should really be about zero seconds. In any event, be alert for news
    >of a new gateway, dns, mail server addresses.

    I know - if my current ISP were anything other than the legacy of a monopoly that would be the case.
    Transferring my DNS to the new ISP should save me some hassle, though.

    Guy
    ===

  8. Paul Bruneau

    Paul Bruneau Guest

    Alan Weiss wrote:

    > He says "Email is becoming less and less useful as a means of communicating as the spammers and
    > virus creators take over the internet. So don't count on me seeing or replying to your email. It's
    > all getting rather discouraging. Try the phone, Linda or I will either answer or call you back."

    That is a pretty ridiculous statement. If he really feels that way, why have an email address
    posted? "here's my email address, but if you write to me, you won't get a response." Useful!