Peter Signorini

hippy

New Member
Sep 5, 2003
1,806
You don't have family history in Scotland do you?

Spotted "Signorini" on a list of Peterhead harbour masters
when digging around my own family history...

hippy

Originally posted by hippy
You don't have family history in Scotland do you?

Spotted "Signorini" on a list of Peterhead harbour masters
when digging around my own family history...

hippy

And if he happens to pass by, a quick shout out to my favourite (well, only) year 9 SOSE teacher! ;) :D

Greetings, Sorry, I've known Peter Sig for over 20 years and
his parents are definitely Italiano, nothing remotely
Scottish. Cheers, Ray.

hippy wrote:

>You don't have family history in Scotland do you?
>
>Spotted "Signorini" on a list of Peterhead harbour masters
>when digging around my own family history...
>
>hippy
>

>--

> You don't have family history in Scotland do you?

Not that I'm aware of. Dad tracked an early ancestor down to
one of Napoleon's Seargant-majors during his imprisonment on
the island of Elba, where my grandfather came from.

> Spotted "Signorini" on a list of Peterhead harbour masters
> when digging around my own family history...

Once heard an Italian-Australian lady talking on 774
Australia all over. She had lived the past 10 years or so in
Scotland. What a unique accent! You could pick elements of
all three accents in her voice.

Cheers Peter

p.s. Hi Ray, and Etxy.

Originally posted by Etxy
And if he happens to pass by, a quick shout out to my favourite (well, only) year 9 SOSE teacher! ;) :D

Suck up. :) You do know that ur marks can't be changed right? Oh and it was year 8 not year 9 ... get the facts straight mate! heh, heh.... Can sum1 pleeze tell me how to make a teeter-totter?
Oh and G'day Mr Signorini. :D

Originally posted by BLDR
Suck up. :) You do know that ur marks can't be changed right? Oh and it was year 8 not year 9 ... get the facts straight mate! heh, heh.... Can sum1 pleeze tell me how to make a teeter-totter?
Oh and G'day Mr Signorini. :D

It was year 8, you're right. My mistake. :p And I happened to get good marks that year for SOSE. ;-) And I'm not a suck up, he was my favourite year 8 SOSE teacher. Only one, yes, favourite by default, yes, but... pfft. Not even going to bother explaining the many ways which I am right and you're not. ;-)

For teeter-totter advice, start a new thread in the MTB forum, perhaps? Because you are, y'know, just a SMIDGEON off topic. :rolleyes: :D