Peter - would YOU buy from this "person"

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by C. Nile, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. C. Nile

    C. Nile Guest

    I use the word person in the title although, as can be seen from the below post ANIMAL would be more
    fitting - look at the message this guy sent me

    Ken Barlow,

    SAME KINDOF LOW LIFE SCUM RATSHIT BASTARDS THAT WE SEE ON STREET CORNERS SELLING CRACK TO CHILDREN.

    Tags:

  2. What would it take to get you to leave?

    Harry

    news:<[email protected]>...