Peter's nasty comments

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Mr P.Nis, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Mr P.Nis

    Mr P.Nis Guest

    Dear RST members

    Please hold Peter responsible for the continuaton of my postings.

    I can tell you that due to several e-mails from 1 of my "co troll supporters", and some negotiation,
    it was agreed that today would be my FINAL posting day.

    However, Peter's outburst has really upset me, and I shall now make it my mission, to get even -
    this equates to the fact, that, as this is a group, you shall be punished as a group (I HAVE NEVER
    BEEN IN THE ARMED FORCES).

    so there

    Tags:

  2. Phil Mee

    Phil Mee Guest

    [email protected] (Mr P.Nis) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Dear RST members
    >
    > Please hold Peter responsible for the continuaton of my postings.
    >
    > I can tell you that due to several e-mails from 1 of my "co troll supporters", and some
    > negotiation, it was agreed that today would be my FINAL posting day.
    >
    > However, Peter's outburst has really upset me, and I shall now make it my mission, to get even -
    > this equates to the fact, that, as this is a group, you shall be punished as a group (I HAVE NEVER
    > BEEN IN THE ARMED FORCES).
    >
    > so there

    Could we have blown it in the "ecce" matter -?