Peter's shamal wheels !!!!

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ken B., Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Ken B.

    Ken B. Guest

    I do not BELIEVE it ANOTHER criminal !!!!!!

    DO NOT BUY THE WHEELS OFFERED BY "PETER".

    He will rip you off, take your money and never deliever.

    He is a scam queen - a total fraud tart.

    BUY AT YOUR PERIL :-o

    Tags:

  2. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Ken Barlow,

    OF LOW LIFE SCUM RATSHIT BASTARDS THAT WE SEE ON STREET CORNERS SELLING CRACK TO CHILDREN.