Pete's Website

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> Anyone else having problems getting to it?

The Mad Do(r)c is jamming it.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Anyone else having problems getting to it?

I think it's pie hole is shut. No worky for me either.

Michael Dart wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> Anyone else having problems getting to it?

> I think it's pie hole is shut. No worky for me either.

Now that was funny but no one else here is going to get the inside joke.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Michael Dart wrote:
>
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone else having problems getting to it?

>> I think it's pie hole is shut. No worky for me either.
>>

> Now that was funny but no one else here is going to get the inside joke.

Now, Ride-A-Lot, you're begining to get my goat.....
As for the "inside" joke thing, don't get me started. ;-)

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Michael Dart wrote:
> > Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> >> Anyone else having problems getting to it?

> > I think it's pie hole is shut. No worky for me either.
> >

> Now that was funny but no one else here is going to get the inside joke.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

I wish I didn't.

/s

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:31:40 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Michael Dart wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>> Anyone else having problems getting to it?

>> I think it's pie hole is shut. No worky for me either.
>>

> Now that was funny but no one else here is going to get the inside joke.

Don't ya think that's a bit of a /stretch/

Slack wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:31:40 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Michael Dart wrote:
>>> I think it's pie hole is shut. No worky for me either.
>>>

>> Now that was funny but no one else here is going to get the inside
>> joke.

> Don't ya think that's a bit of a /stretch/

omfg...would you guys go outside and play on your bikes for while?

Slack wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:31:40 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Michael Dart wrote:
>>> I think it's pie hole is shut. No worky for me either.
>>>

>> Now that was funny but no one else here is going to get the inside joke.
>>

> Don't ya think that's a bit of a /stretch/

Nothing to do with goat.se

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:32:56 -0700, small change <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Slack wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:31:40 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Now that was funny but no one else here is going to get the inside
>>> joke.

>> Don't ya think that's a bit of a /stretch/

> omfg...would you guys go outside and play on your bikes for while?

Hey, some of us have homework!

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:31:05 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
<[email protected]> wrote:

> small change wrote:
>> omfg...would you guys go outside and play on your bikes for while?

> Whoa! You mean there is another world other than the room full of
> computers in my basement?
>
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/zapcentral.jpg

At least it's a l little cleaner than my living-room.

Slack wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:31:40 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Michael Dart wrote:
>>> I think it's pie hole is shut. No worky for me either.
>>>

>> Now that was funny but no one else here is going to get the inside
>> joke.

> Don't ya think that's a bit of a /stretch/

If you guys keep poking at it, it's going to get raw...