petrol powered uni

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by GroggBoy, Aug 9, 2004.

  1. GroggBoy

    GroggBoy Guest

    Whats cracking with this petrol powered unicycle anyways. I've heard it
    is out this christmas, but is it?

    Btw, one wheeled stallion is a big woofter. And as for klown life, "the
    bad boy of uni", well, he's just a sod. I look forward to him getting
    medieval on my ass, which i'm sure he will do. All the way from
    scotland. As he has no real way of contacting me. Unless i tell him
    where i live. Oh wait, whitley bay, near newcastle, i live by the ice
    rink, the street opposite fox hunters garage. So come get medieval on
    me. BONDAGE BABY.

    One wheeled stallion, i have friends, and joe the unicyclist is one of
    them. I love him to bits. He's a nice guy who sadly just can't take a
    joke. But i still love him.

    GIVE ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

    --
    GroggBoy
    GroggBoy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7360

  2. Robbie

    Robbie Guest

    Lol, you make like him but he didn't seem to like you though. I recall
    one post where he said that you weren't a friend because friends don't
    do this sort of thing.

    And if that is the case, he can't be your friend, because for someone to
    be your friend they have to like you aswell. Otherwise I could consider
    any celebrity that I like a friend.

    --
    Robbie - Street Unicyclist

    [image: http://www.picrack.com/003/other/dr-z.gif]
    Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302

  3. GroggBoy

    GroggBoy Guest

    rubharb, shit off you rubbish bastard. Joe knows that we are friends,
    he may make it out that he doens't like me, but then i might make it out
    that i dont like him, but whatever the case may be, we are still
    friends. so screw.

    --
    GroggBoy
    GroggBoy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7360

  4. Ken Cline

    Ken Cline Guest

    "GroggBoy" <[email protected]> writes:

    > rubharb, shit off you rubbish bastard. Joe knows that we are friends,
    > he may make it out that he doens't like me, but then i might make it out
    > that i dont like him, but whatever the case may be, we are still
    > friends.

    You are what you pretend to be*. Guess what that makes you, Groggboy.

    Ken

    *Adapted from a quote, possibly by Kurt Vonnegut.

  5. GroggBoy

    GroggBoy Guest