Petzl MYO3 for MTB'ing

Chris Hughes

Guest
Anyone ever use one of these on single track. I can get one for free. My
brother tells me it's great in the woods but he does not mountain bike.
Chris

Chris Hughes wrote:
> Anyone ever use one of these on single track. I can get one for

free. My
> brother tells me it's great in the woods but he does not mountain

bike.
> Chris

It's not powerful enough.

JD

"Chris Hughes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Anyone ever use one of these on single track. I can get one for free. My
> brother tells me it's great in the woods but he does not mountain bike.
> Chris

Get one for free, they're great for hiking/walking/campground shuffling, but
nowhere NEAR bright enough for biking. You need some serious firepower for
that...

Jon Bond

Jon Bond wrote:
> "Chris Hughes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Anyone ever use one of these on single track. I can get one for

free. My
> > brother tells me it's great in the woods but he does not mountain

bike.
> > Chris

> Get one for free, they're great for hiking/walking/campground

shuffling, but
> nowhere NEAR bright enough for biking. You need some serious

firepower for
> that...
>
> Jon Bond

You said "serious"...