Peugeot fork to Ruby fork headset compatibility

meb

New Member
Aug 21, 2003
1,219
I am intending to replace a Peugeot fork with a Ruby fork on an 80s Peugeot Carbolite frame. Will there be compatibility issues with respect to headset?

(I'm replacing the stem/handlebars so that incompatibility issue fades away).

meb wrote:
> I am intending to replace a Peugeot fork with a Ruby fork on an 80s
> Peugeot Carbolite frame. Will there be compatibility issues with
> respect to headset?
>
> (I'm replacing the stem/handlebars so that incompatibility issue fades
> away).
>

> --
> meb

maybe only with the fork crown race. If it isn't compatible, 1 inch
threaded HS' are easy to find and not expensive.