Anyone got an URL for Peugeot Road Bikes?
Bob C
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Anyone got an URL for Peugeot Road Bikes?
Bob C
"Bob Chambers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Anyone got an URL for Peugeot Road Bikes?
Bob C
Bob,
I've tried Peugeot's UK website for a while, but it seems to be out of
action with the domain reserved for a customer. As far as I'm aware,
Cycleurope themselves have scaled down the Peugeot brand somewhat,
preferring to concentrate on Bianchi products as their main road bike
marque. Here in the UK, there is still a small Peugeot presence,
mainly due to the efforts of a Norfolk-based firm called Fat Birds
Don't Fly (www.fatbirds.co.uk). Not sure how much help this will be,
though; I'm assuming you're based Down Under rather than in the UK
given the e-mail address.
David E. Belcher
I think Peuget stopped making or at leaset importing to UK some time ago.
Regards,
John
--
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.