Road Cycling · Public discussion

Peugeot Success last model year

Started by Paul Leigh · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,383 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
23 January 2003
Last activity
23 January 2003
Original author
Paul Leigh
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,383
Views / 30 days
12

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm thinking of selling my Success (not triple) which I bought slightly used in the summer of 2001.
    I bought it from the owner of a small bike shop which has since gone out of business and he said it
    was last year's model and Peugeot's are not sold in the states anymore. I assumed that it was a 2000
    model until I looked at site which reviewed a 2001 Success model in the U.S. So what year is it?
    Also I bought it for $750 and now looks slightly worn, but everything functions perfectly, any idea
    of how much this bike could fetch now? I haven't seen any bikes like it for sale anywhere. Any help
    would be greatly appreciated.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.