Bike Cafe · Public discussion

peugot bicycle parts

Started by OKBIKECRUISER · · Last activity · 3 posts · 4,232 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
25 October 2004
Last activity
5 November 2004
Original author
OKBIKECRUISER
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,232
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I bought a really sweet 10 speed Peugeot bicycle a while back at a resale shop for $30. I was in near mint condition other than a missing headlight and tire rot. It is a great bike for my wife to cruise around our small town on, and with its' full fenders, OEM generator and lights (except for headlight), and book rack on the back she looks like she is heading down to a French bakery every time she heads down the street

    My guess is the bike is about 20 years old as my internet research seems to indicate Peugot stopped marketing bikes in the US back in the 80's. I'd like to replace the headlight with an OEM part.

    Does anyone know how I could get some Peugeot parts? and how much this bike might be worth?

  2. OKBIKECRUISER said:

    I bought a really sweet 10 speed Peugeot bicycle a while back at a resale shop for $30. I was in near mint condition other than a missing headlight


    It would be Soubitez or Cibié.

    OTOH, you might as well get a new Lumotec headlight from Peter White or Sheldon Brown.

  3. OKBIKECRUISER said:

    I bought a really sweet 10 speed Peugeot bicycle a while back at a resale shop for $30. I was in near mint condition other than a missing headlight and tire rot. It is a great bike for my wife to cruise around our small town on, and with its' full fenders, OEM generator and lights (except for headlight), and book rack on the back she looks like she is heading down to a French bakery every time she heads down the street

    My guess is the bike is about 20 years old as my internet research seems to indicate Peugot stopped marketing bikes in the US back in the 80's. I'd like to replace the headlight with an OEM part.

    Does anyone know how I could get some Peugeot parts? and how much this bike might be worth?


    I have the tail and headlight you need. Do you have a second strut for the front fender?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.