Pezcyclingnews: Interbike 2015: Coolest Gear Round #4

articlebot

Jan 3, 2005
With so much still to see from Interbike 2015, we’re gonna be at this for a while yet – here’s more cool gear from Bikase, Scott Bicycles, Primal, and Bell helmets. PRIMAL Clothing Rebrands and Launches Impressive New Lines & DesignsThe more times I return to Interbike, the more new things I discover that I like about cycling – like the growth in recent years of clothing that goes beyond jerseys and bib shorts. For the last 25 yearsthis crew (although they’re really more like a family) from Denver was known as ‘Primal Wear’. This year however, marked their massive rebrand as simply PRIMAL – and while that’swhat everyone always called them anyways, the changes are a lot more than skin deep.Beyond a very cool new logo with a brilliant green accent ‘A’ and broader appealing tag line (‘Happy Trails’), they’ve repositioned the brand to be more about fun, and the clothes you’ll need to ‘make life as fun as it can be’. The best part is that they’re paying off this lofty promise with clothes and designs that deliver.I payed a visit to the company headquarters this past June and was let in on the then secret (but imminent) big launch. I was shown the additions to theclothing lines, and was impressed by what I saw on paper – it was so refreshing to see so manycolors and cool graphics that many pieces looked like they could never have come from the cycling industry.On the show floor and in person...

View the full article