Pezcyclingnews: Lee’s Vuelta Final Lowdown

articlebot

Jan 3, 2005
Lee Rodgers has changed his mind on the excitement of the Vuelta a Espaa, mainly due to the efforts of the young riders who have been battling over the final red jersey. Long may it continue. But all is not well in the wider World – Actor Ben Foster has admitted to taking PED’s to emulate Lance Armstrong for his part in the feature film ‘The Program’. The old and the new face of cycling.As if I needed another reason to dislike Ben Foster. The 33 year old is already dating the love of my life, Robin Wright of House Of Cards fame, and now its been revealed that the method actor has been juicing up on the same dope that Lance Armstrong took to get into character for his part playing the Texan in the film The Program.Ben Foster & Robin wrightI dont want to talk about the names of the drugs I took, he told The Guardian recently. Even discussing it feels tricky because it isnt something Id recommend to fellow actors. These are very serious chemicals and they affect your body in real ways. For my own investigation it was important for me privately to understand it. And they work.A Tour winner and Lance ArmstrongCiting the need to get into Armstrongs mind as the impetus to take these substances, he revealed that there were repercussions.Theres a fallout, he said. Doping affects your mind. It doesnt make you feel high. There are [behaviors] when youve got those chemicals...

View the full article