Pezcyclingnews: New Pez Kit By Castelli Is Here!

articlebot

Jan 3, 2005
The all new PezCycling Kit for 2015 by Castelli is in stock and ready to ship right now – in all its stripey, Pez blue and fluogreen coolness. The look is classic 1980’s but the technology and fit are thoroughly modern, delivered by Castelli’sTraining Fit jersey and Team Bibshort. See it in the PEZShop right now. The delivery truck scored a bullseye on PEZ HQ with two fat boxes of our latest kits. Like every kit I’ve done, this version harkens to a time when I wasa young cycling fan, and entertained dreams of one day riding the same roads and epic climbs that I’d see on the Wide World of Sports weekend broadcast of the the Tour de France, or coverage of races called “Classics” in Winning magazine.My totally subjective research has concluded that new kit does make you faster, and certainly look better.One of my favorite looks was Spain’s Team Kelme – one of thelongest running sponsors in pro cycling, andalwaysadmired their signature blue & green stripes on white, so Idecided 2015was the year to adopt a version for PEZ.Once again I’m very pleased to have Castelli USA as our clothing sponsor, and here’s a look at their custom ordering process, and the Training Fit jersey and Team bibshort. These models are available only through their custom order program, and have been one of their most popular custom kits ever. Of course they use all of Castellis knowledge for design, fit, materials and construction.I ordered a few extras in...

View the full article