Pezcyclingnews: Pez Roadside At Tirreno-adriatico

articlebot

Jan 3, 2005
Our man in Italy, Alessandro Federico, is addicted to chasing bike races, he just can’t stop. To help him with his ‘problem’ we sent him to three stages of Tirreno-Adriatico, this should get him to the week-end and his next fix with Milan-Sanremo. Hit the road Ale!There was a time when I was waiting for the Milano-Sanremo religiously, thinking only of her, dreaming of her and that day was coming, and passing so fast that I was starting to wait again for the next one a minute after she was over. I still think of her and I still wait for her, but I learnt to make the time pass faster. Part of the trick is to chase other races; and this is the case with the Tirreno-Adriatico. Three stages, a lot of kilometers chasing the group and new places visited; new adventures and a visit that I will remember for a long time. Follow me, the tale begins…The start village for the ITT in San Benedetto is located in the boat repair yard in San Benedetto del TrontoFishermens RaceI like to start from the very end of these three days at the Tirreno-Adriatico, something that just happened few minutes ago. Im on the highway bound north after I left the last podium ceremony in San Benedetto del tronto, the small town on the Adriatic sea that hosts the end of the race of the two seas since… forever. This town on the foggy Adriatic is the base for a...

View the full article