Pezcyclingnews: Proviz Reflect 360 Jacket & Nightrider Pack

articlebot

Jan 3, 2005
The Proviz Reflect 360 jacket uses a fabric that’s as close as Ive ever been to thinking something might be too visible at night Oh, and the rest of the details that allow this swatch of material to be considered a jacket are not bad either And we get their Nightrider Pack cover as well.Not getting killed is a bit of a priority for me With that, it was great to get a hold of Proviz new Reflect 360 Jacket and Nightrider pack cover.Proviz were founded in the UK in 2009 by a couple of riders that quite simply knew that better visibility could be had.While just about every brand has some sort of high-visibility clothing, Proviz have been pushing hard to go beyond simple accents and a couple of bright colors and have developed a line of fantastic kit, all of which I want to own for my pre-dawn work commute and night time ridingIve shown bright clothing before at Pez, but nothing prepared me for difference in night time visibility to motorists provided by the Reflect 360 Jacket.When theres no light source around, the Jacket is a fairly reserved grey. But plopping it on the ground in daylight, you can tell that the fabric has a bit of reflectivity to it. As you walk around it, the fabric appears to move and morph while reflecting the sun.That was my first taste of the jacket and my initial impression was that I honestly wished it came in Yellow or...

View the full article