Pezcyclingnews: Writers’ Rigs: Chris’ De Rosa Superking 888

articlebot

Jan 3, 2005
Readers’ Rigs is a great look at what PEZ fans are riding but what about the man who created the column, Chris Selden – what’s he riding? Well recently Chris bought a new rig, a De Rosa SuperKing 888 so he thought he better update PEZ fans with details on his new love…Name: Chris SeldenAge: 38Location: Hrault Valley, FranceBike: 2014 De Rosa SuperKing 888Groupset: Ultegra 11spdWheels: American Classic ArgentPedals: Look Keo Blade 2Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Trans AmWeight: 7.35kgWhen did you buy it?I bought this bike in April this year from a local shop that does hard discounts on some famous brands. I went in for just a look and came out with a new bike!First day at home for the newest addition to the Selden family…What made you choose this bike?I had been looking for a new bike for a while as my previous machine was starting to get a little tired and working for Pez sees me constantly in contact with new, cool gear – I wanted something new and cool for myself! When I saw the De Rosa it was an easy choice, the finishing touches on the machine, its geometry and its looks got me straightaway. Match that up with the fact that it was heavily discounted, my size and I could choose any gear I wanted to go on it and I was sold.What modifications/additions have you done?The shop where I got it specilaizes in custom deals where you can basically put anything you want...

View the full article