Phantom Cycles Rock!!!

Gags

Guest
***Disclaimer*** I do not have any vested interest in Phantom Cycles apart
from being a happy customer.

I managed to lose one of the blue rubber cover thingos from one of my
Vistalites at the Mont 24hr a couple of weeks ago (think it was trying to
switch off handlebar light with long fingered gloves when coming into
transition at night). I sent Phantom an email asking if they could get them
in and I got an email back from Kerry saying he had one and would send it to
me for no charge!!!!

Now THAT'S customer service!!!!!

Thanks Kerry!!!

Ride On,

Gags (I wonder what would happen if I said I lost a Niterider HID
system???....hehehe)

"Gags" wrote in message ...

> Now THAT'S customer service!!!!!
>
> Thanks Kerry!!!

Kerry would sell the wheels of his mother's bike if it would make a customer happy.

He also has a good range of fishing tackle.

Parbs - another happy customer.

Agreed....have bought some lighting gear from Phantom (Cygolite -
awesome) and the service was excellent. Highly recommended indeed.

Rob

Gags wrote:
> ***Disclaimer*** I do not have any vested interest in Phantom Cycles apart
> from being a happy customer.
>
> I managed to lose one of the blue rubber cover thingos from one of my
> Vistalites at the Mont 24hr a couple of weeks ago (think it was trying to
> switch off handlebar light with long fingered gloves when coming into
> transition at night). I sent Phantom an email asking if they could get them
> in and I got an email back from Kerry saying he had one and would send it to
> me for no charge!!!!
>
> Now THAT'S customer service!!!!!
>
> Thanks Kerry!!!
>
> Ride On,
>
> Gags (I wonder what would happen if I said I lost a Niterider HID
> system???....hehehe)

flyingdutch said:
I think i lost a C50 Colnago yesterday. whadya reckon my chances are ? :D
around even $$$ given your recent form with the damaged Bianchi. :D I think a career as a cyclist's general advocate beckons.:rolleyes:

Gags said:
***Disclaimer*** I do not have any vested interest in Phantom Cycles apart from being a happy customer.

Ja, he's tops!

Now can I get a 56cm road bike? I'm not too fussy, I'll take anything with 700C wheels.

hippy