Phaseolamin

Hotmoon

Guest
Has anyone tried this and if so, what is your experience?

Does anyone know of any scientific experiments with phaseolamin?

One company gives an "iron clad, lifetime money back guarantee", so this made me very skeptical. It
sounds like that Holy Grail of weight loss methods, so I am very skeptical.

Of course, if this is so good, then it will be around in 6 months. Why be a part of the experimental
group when you can be a part of the control group? It won't hurt to wait and see what other, richer,
more adventuresome and/or desperate people have to say about it.

[email protected] (hotmoon) wrote:

>Has anyone tried this and if so, what is your experience?
>
>Does anyone know of any scientific experiments with phaseolamin?
>
>One company gives an "iron clad, lifetime money back guarantee", so this made me very skeptical. It
>sounds like that Holy Grail of weight loss methods, so I am very skeptical.

Holy Grails come and go ... at the moment, nothing beats eating a bit less andexercising a bit more,
adjusting your lifestyle ot something that cna be maintained long after those who chase the fads are
fatter than ever.

Tsu Dho Nimh

--
When businesses invoke the "protection of consumers," it's a lot like politicians invoking morality
and children - grab your wallet and/or your kid and run for your life.

Hi Recent studies on Atkins diet suggest that protein is the regulator of appetite - one of the
reasons why people on Atkins eat less.. Anth

news:[email protected]...