Phedippidations # 38: A Tour of the Boston Marathon Course

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Steve Runner, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. Steve Runner

    Steve Runner Guest

    Greetings fellow Runners.

    The Boston Marathon is only a few weeks away, and I'll be recording my
    internet radio show (PodCast) as I compete in the 110th running of this
    event.

    The course from Hopkinton Massachusetts to Boston is one of the more
    challenging and historic 26.2 miles race courses on the planet.

    In this episode, I run a twenty-two mile training run from Hopkinton,
    Massachusetts to Cleveland Circle in Boston, and give a preview of the
    course condition prior to the race, and talk about the course: the history
    of the towns it runs through and the severity of the Newton Hills.

    Duration: 55:46

    Link: http://steverunner.com/PodCasts/Fdip38.mp3

    Support Deb Kumar's efforts to raise funds for the Massachusetts Adoption
    Exchange (MARE) as she runs the 110th Boston Marathon:
    www.firstgiving.com/debkumar

    Archived episodes and the URL for RSS aggregators and iTunes is available
    here:

    http://feeds.feedburner.com/Phedippidations

    Please vote for Phedippidations at the PodCast ratings service, PodCast
    Alley:

    http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=5693

    Questions/Comments? Email me at [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 05:36:02 GMT, "Steve Runner"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The course from Hopkinton Massachusetts to Boston is one of the more
    >challenging

    BAHAHAHAHAAHA Boston is a pussy run.