phew!

Monique Y. Mudama

Guest
Some solo riding at Rabbit this morning; a few hours of veg time; then 8
miles of Sourdough Trail (we were pressed for time, so we only climbed
2/3 of the way before turning back). Sourdough was new to all of us,
and definitely not the easiest trail I've ever ridden.

Tired doesn't even begin to describe it. Also my nose seems to be
starting to stuff up. Bleh =/

--
monique

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
-- Mark Twain

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:19:36 -0600, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

> Tired doesn't even begin to describe it. Also my nose seems to be
> starting to stuff up. Bleh =/

Funny, riding always seems to clear me up - as soon as the ride gets
strenuous, I'm blowing mucous.

Just another reason not to ride too close to the rider in front of you.
:)

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

On 2004-08-01, BB penned:
> On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:19:36 -0600, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
>
>> Tired doesn't even begin to describe it. Also my nose seems to be
>> starting to stuff up. Bleh =/

> Funny, riding always seems to clear me up - as soon as the ride gets
> strenuous, I'm blowing mucous.
>
> Just another reason not to ride too close to the rider in front of
> you.
>:)

Ewww!

--
monique

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
-- Mark Twain

Monique sez:

>Some solo riding at Rabbit this morning; a few hours of veg time; then 8
>miles of Sourdough Trail (we were pressed for time, so we only climbed
>2/3 of the way before turning back). Sourdough was new to all of us,
>and definitely not the easiest trail I've ever ridden.
>
>Tired doesn't even begin to describe it. Also my nose seems to be
>starting to stuff up. Bleh =/

One word, "Farmers Blow". Okay, it's two words, but one term. Gotta keep
the pipes clean when you're ridin'g mean.

T o m Dillon
Lakewood, CO
Z to S to email

On 2004-08-02, Sunastar penned:
> Monique sez:
>
>>Some solo riding at Rabbit this morning; a few hours of veg time; then
>>8 miles of Sourdough Trail (we were pressed for time, so we only
>>climbed 2/3 of the way before turning back). Sourdough was new to all
>>of us, and definitely not the easiest trail I've ever ridden.
>>
>>Tired doesn't even begin to describe it. Also my nose seems to be
>>starting to stuff up. Bleh =/

> One word, "Farmers Blow". Okay, it's two words, but one term. Gotta
> keep the pipes clean when you're ridin'g mean.

I wasn't stuffy till after ... actually, I'm feeling better now. I
think I caught a 12-hour "feeling mildly crappy" bug ...