phew!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Monique Y. Mudama, Jul 31, 2004.

  1. Some solo riding at Rabbit this morning; a few hours of veg time; then 8
    miles of Sourdough Trail (we were pressed for time, so we only climbed
    2/3 of the way before turning back). Sourdough was new to all of us,
    and definitely not the easiest trail I've ever ridden.

    Tired doesn't even begin to describe it. Also my nose seems to be
    starting to stuff up. Bleh =/

    --
    monique

    "Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
    -- Mark Twain

    Tags:

  2. BB

    BB Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:19:36 -0600, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

    > Tired doesn't even begin to describe it. Also my nose seems to be
    > starting to stuff up. Bleh =/

    Funny, riding always seems to clear me up - as soon as the ride gets
    strenuous, I'm blowing mucous.

    Just another reason not to ride too close to the rider in front of you.
    :)

    --
    -BB-
    To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

  3. On 2004-08-01, BB penned:
    > On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:19:36 -0600, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
    >
    >> Tired doesn't even begin to describe it. Also my nose seems to be
    >> starting to stuff up. Bleh =/

    > Funny, riding always seems to clear me up - as soon as the ride gets
    > strenuous, I'm blowing mucous.
    >
    > Just another reason not to ride too close to the rider in front of
    > you.
    >:)

    Ewww!

    --
    monique

    "Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
    -- Mark Twain

  4. Sunastar

    Sunastar Guest

    Monique sez:

    >Some solo riding at Rabbit this morning; a few hours of veg time; then 8
    >miles of Sourdough Trail (we were pressed for time, so we only climbed
    >2/3 of the way before turning back). Sourdough was new to all of us,
    >and definitely not the easiest trail I've ever ridden.
    >
    >Tired doesn't even begin to describe it. Also my nose seems to be
    >starting to stuff up. Bleh =/

    One word, "Farmers Blow". Okay, it's two words, but one term. Gotta keep
    the pipes clean when you're ridin'g mean.

    T o m Dillon
    Lakewood, CO
    Z to S to email

  5. On 2004-08-02, Sunastar penned:
    > Monique sez:
    >
    >>Some solo riding at Rabbit this morning; a few hours of veg time; then
    >>8 miles of Sourdough Trail (we were pressed for time, so we only
    >>climbed 2/3 of the way before turning back). Sourdough was new to all
    >>of us, and definitely not the easiest trail I've ever ridden.
    >>
    >>Tired doesn't even begin to describe it. Also my nose seems to be
    >>starting to stuff up. Bleh =/

    > One word, "Farmers Blow". Okay, it's two words, but one term. Gotta
    > keep the pipes clean when you're ridin'g mean.

    I wasn't stuffy till after ... actually, I'm feeling better now. I
    think I caught a 12-hour "feeling mildly crappy" bug ...