Phil Liggett on the Landis affair

Sandy wrote:
> Joe King a écrit :
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfu7P_gLTFI&mode=related&search=
> >

> Such a nice voice ! Never heard him before.
>
> Too bad he has such a poor grasp of facts.

That's right, as editor in chief of Cycle Sport, generally accepted as
the
best cycling magazine in English, and decades of following
cycle racing, I'm sure he understands less than you.

-ilan

ilan a écrit :
> Sandy wrote:
>
>> Joe King a écrit :
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfu7P_gLTFI&mode=related&search=
>>>

>> Such a nice voice ! Never heard him before.
>>
>> Too bad he has such a poor grasp of facts.
>>

> That's right, as editor in chief of Cycle Sport, generally accepted as
> the
> best cycling magazine in English, and decades of following
> cycle racing, I'm sure he understands less than you.
>
> -ilan

I can only guess you didn't listen. I did. He states things which are
not correct, constantly. So in this case, maybe he knows, but he does
not want to tell. Does that make you happier ?

Ah yes - one other thing. His poetry. He speaks of how lovely it is to
ride a bike, how it's a pleasant pastime, so beneficial for the body,
and then states that he doesn't see that the TdF damages riders.

Again - please forgive my ignorance. Gullibility, however, is not
usually a complaint made about me.

Play with the poodle. It will calm you.

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:14:39 +1200, Stu Fleming <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Sandy wrote:
>> Joe King a écrit :
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfu7P_gLTFI&mode=related&search=
>>>

>> Such a nice voice ! Never heard him before.
>>
>> Too bad he has such a poor grasp of facts.

>Phil and Paul are virtually complicit in the doping scandals surrounding
>pro cycling.

Yes, he's clearly in denial, poor guy, he's just like one of them at
this point, dope but don't get caucht and if you're caught deny it
till the end.