Phonak Conspiracy?

KeSs

Jul 21, 2004
2 Americans, Same Team, both didnt seem like the "doping" type, possible altering within Phonak?

KeSs said:
2 Americans, Same Team, both didnt seem like the "doping" type, possible altering within Phonak?

Tyler's blood doping would have been a lot harder to conceal from him. He would have been getting blood transfusions... so no.

KeSs said:
What possible reason would Phonak have for wrecking the reputations of their own riders?
:confused:

karlotta said:
Tyler's blood doping would have been a lot harder to conceal from him. He would have been getting blood transfusions... so no.

Unless he was regularly visited in his sleep by a backwards vampire?

wineandkeyz said:
Unless he was regularly visited in his sleep by a backwards vampire?

backwards vampire = dissappearing twin

both seem to vanish at the first sign of light.

And what about all the non-Americans who were also caught doping while with Phonak?

KeSs said:

What exactly is the "doping" type? Are they not the "doping" type because they're Americans?

I'm a proud American, but I don't see any reason why these two are any less likely to dope than any other pro rider.

stevebaby said:
What possible reason would Phonak have for wrecking the reputations of their own riders?
:confused:
Their Grand folks refused to use Phonak hearing aides ?

:D

Phonak announced today that there will be an important press conference on Tuesday. I think team owner Andy Rhis will probebly anounce the end of the team.