Phonak just confirmed it!

Minnaert said:
Finally, this is the newspaper that accused Lance of EPO in 99, which was clearly false according to the tests.
The tests clearly showed Armstrong was using EPO in 1999. The UCI whitewash did not look into the test results; it only dealt with whether the testing met the protocols for sanctioning. Nothing has ever come out to disprove the results and the lab stands by the results.

had a big chuckle after that stage....thought to myself, id deck the lot of them after losing the tour, winning it back, and then every media head in france jumping all over me as i cross the line a day after bagging me, as ive just done the best fightback in history after 4 hours alone climbing the alps!!

Ricardo29 said:
had a big chuckle after that stage....thought to myself, id deck the lot of them after losing the tour, winning it back, and then every media head in france jumping all over me as i cross the line a day after bagging me, as ive just done the best fightback in history after 4 hours alone climbing the alps!!
I don't know what bagging means, but I guess you mean criticised.

This topic has been dealt with on another thread. Landis wasn't criticised unfairly by the famous French media and I think he even admitted as much himself that he rode defensively until stage 17.

So no, I don't think he was angry about some newspaper headlines, rather all that testosterone was bursting his balls

Bro Deal said:
The tests clearly showed Armstrong was using EPO in 1999. The UCI whitewash did not look into the test results; it only dealt with whether the testing met the protocols for sanctioning. Nothing has ever come out to disprove the results and the lab stands by the results.

Ah true, they didn't have the A sample to examine. However there is no clear evidence that the number was truely linked to Lance.

wicklow200 said:
I don't know what bagging means, but I guess you mean criticised.

This topic has been dealt with on another thread. Landis wasn't criticised unfairly by the famous French media and I think he even admitted as much himself that he rode defensively until stage 17.

So no, I don't think he was angry about some newspaper headlines, rather all that testosterone was bursting his balls
Stage 15, you are on top of the world. Everyone in World Press wants to talk to you. Stage 16, you are nothing more than ****. He even said that the SI gentleman was the only one who gave him a chance at the stage. Next day, everyone wants to be your best friend. Jesus, I would be fairly ****** off about that kind of attention too. I go from being saught after like the Queen, then written off as a has been in a day, and thrown back into the feckle spotlight that exists in the media. At least FL is being a real person and man about all of this. We are more likely to believe a media that can't stay in one place and writes everyone off as has been in a matter of hours than a man who has yet to "fail" a test!

Something is truely wrong with this picture!

LOL, remember, Floyd, like Lance and Tugboat's owner could never have doped! They are not 'doping types'. It is all a French conspiracy, the only way they can get back at the US following the Iraq War. :rolleyes:

Come on people, let us see what happens at the end of the day and the counter-testing. We all have our favorite riders, and believe me, I don't think many fans want to see Floyd test positive. That is bad for cycling, period.

But let us remain logical. It is not, IMHO, a vast French media/dope testing centre plot to disqualify Americans.

Powerful Pete said:
But let us remain logical. It is not, IMHO, a vast French media/dope testing centre plot to disqualify Americans.
The French conspiracy argument apparently worked for Armstrong, but in light of recent events it has become a joke.

Hey, Hamilton tested positive.

Those damned French. Why are they always framing Americans?

Is there anyone who still buys into this conspriacy/frame job ****?

Bro Deal said:
The French conspiracy argument apparently worked for Armstrong, but in light of recent events it has become a joke.

Hey, Hamilton tested positive.

Those damned French. Why are they always framing Americans?

Is there anyone who still buys into this conspriacy/frame job ****?
Tugboat

Minnaert said:
Stage 15, you are on top of the world. Everyone in World Press wants to talk to you. Stage 16, you are nothing more than ****. He even said that the SI gentleman was the only one who gave him a chance at the stage. Next day, everyone wants to be your best friend. Jesus, I would be fairly ****** off about that kind of attention too. I go from being saught after like the Queen, then written off as a has been in a day, and thrown back into the feckle spotlight that exists in the media.
Yes you are right. Everyone wrote him off. His comeback was truly a miracle. Now we know why. A testoterone patch to the nutsack.

Powerful Pete said:
LOL, remember, Floyd, like Lance and Tugboat's owner could never have doped! They are not 'doping types'. It is all a French conspiracy, the only way they can get back at the US following the Iraq War. :rolleyes:

Come on people, let us see what happens at the end of the day and the counter-testing. We all have our favorite riders, and believe me, I don't think many fans want to see Floyd test positive. That is bad for cycling, period.

Maybe some nasty greasy garlic chomping sexually devient frog spiked homeboy floyd's booze with a gallon of testesterone.

That would be just like those smarmy oily greasers who as the saying goes eat with their feet and f*&k with their fingers.

Prepare to hear something similar !!!!

whiteboytrash said:
He almost punched the living f*rk out of one of the photographers and later on he had a go at another one.... way to much testosterone going on there...

Riis was right..."perhaps Landis should explain how he did what he did"....... and to think we mocked Riis for his comments.....
Yeah, I saw that, thought it was pretty distasteful at the moment, now it all seems inline with a little 'roid rage....

SkinnyRob said:
Yeah, I saw that, thought it was pretty distasteful at the moment, now it all seems inline with a little 'roid rage....
Correct but i have a few questions for Riis as well...

Minnaert said:
Ah true, they didn't have the A sample to examine. However there is no clear evidence that the number was truely linked to Lance.

Yeah, you'd have to take the word of the journalist that he or his source didn't photoship the signature or in some way manipulate the serial numbers.

It's a three-strike senario for many people. One, we know from listening to Rush Limbaugh, that all journalists are part of the media conspiracy and not to be trusted. (Side bar: never mind the fact that Limbaugh himself is part of the media. He just not part of the conspiracy.) Two, the journalist in question was French. Enough said on that topic. And three, his source was also likely French.

In the words of former CIA director George Tennant, "It's a slam dunk."

helmutRoole2 said:
Yeah, you'd have to take the word of the journalist that he or his source didn't photoship the signature or in some way manipulate the serial numbers.

It's a three-strike senario for many people. One, we know from listening to Rush Limbaugh, that all journalists are part of the media conspiracy and not to be trusted. (Side bar: never mind the fact that Limbaugh himself is part of the media. He just not part of the conspiracy.) Two, the journalist in question was French. Enough said on that topic. And three, his source was also likely French.

Trust Rush Limbaugh.... no thanks.

helmutRoole2 said:

LOL!

Was that sarcasm or a press release from www.thepaceline.com?

So, how does L'Equipe have access to the results of the carbon isotope test results for Landis? It's like with Puerto, why is the media provided with leaked information? It's really frustrating. I wish that Landis' doctors would hold a press conference and discuss the test results instead of having to rely on media speculations that no one knows for sure are accurate or not.

sydsyd said:
So, how does L'Equipe have access to the results of the carbon isotope test results for Landis? It's like with Puerto, why is the media provided with leaked information? It's really frustrating. I wish that Landis' doctors would hold a press conference and discuss the test results instead of having to rely on media speculations that no one knows for sure are accurate or not.
There are rumors on the German forums that a big newspaper is going to reveal a whole lot more tomorrow morning….. a former BIG NAME rider is going to dish the dirt on the peleton and the UCI…….. ie name names in the UCI and the peleton who knowingly know about drug taking and have used……

whiteboytrash said:
a former BIG NAME rider is going to dish the dirt on the peleton and the UCI…….. ie name names in the UCI and the peleton who knowingly know about drug taking and have used……
it's prob Lemond