Phonak just confirmed it!

has anyone seen this yet?

"There is no drug that exists that could make a guy do that."
-David Millar , on Landis' Stage 17

i got it from the ad for this year's DVD at worldcycling.com

pretty funny i think

wh0areume said:
it's prob Lemond
Is not Olaf Ludwig getting eased out of the T-Mobile organization? Who else could it be? German or Swiss or from that general area I would guess. Zulle? Rominger works as an agent/manager so I cannot see him shooting himself in his foot.

Minnaert said:
Ah true, they didn't have the A sample to examine. However there is no clear evidence that the number was truely linked to Lance.
True. if the farce of lab could bother to calibrate their equipment, keep track of seals, actually record what samples they contaminate with EPO for "research", they might could be trusted to actually find cranberry in cranberry juice.

mercurycu99 said:
True. if the farce of lab could bother to calibrate their equipment, keep track of seals, actually record what samples they contaminate with EPO for "research", they might could be trusted to actually find cranberry in cranberry juice.
Paging Oliver Stone...

Bro Deal said:
Paging Oliver Stone...

Nope..paging a competent lab who knows how to calibrate machines, follow protocols (if they actually have any which I doubt based on pages detailing their farcial incompetence) and actually keep records. All they seem to be capable of is leaking "invalidated by their own idiocy" results to the press.

Chrystie

mercurycu99 said:
Nope..paging a competent lab who knows how to calibrate machines, follow protocols (if they actually have any which I doubt based on pages detailing their farcial incompetence) and actually keep records. All they seem to be capable of is leaking "invalidated by their own idiocy" results to the press.

I heard this from a very reliable source ref. that lab. This person said that, although the entire staff held degrees and doctorates from major universities, they were in fact a roaming clan of baboons who would periodically stop by the lab looking for bananas.

Yes. Baboons with degrees.

My source said it was like something out of a Jerry Lewis movie. He said one baboon had a penchant for drinking the urine samples and a lot of the others would mix samples together or swing wildly from lab equipment all the time laughing hysterically because they knew they were ruining cyclists reputations.

And to top it off, these baboons weren't of the African variety.

Yep. You guessed it.

They were rare French baboons.

helmutRoole2 said:
I heard this from a very reliable source ref. that lab. This person said that, although the entire staff held degrees and doctorates from major universities, they were in fact a roaming clan of baboons who would periodically stop by the lab looking for bananas.

My source said it was like something out of a Jerry Lewis movie. He said one baboon had a penchant for drinking the urine samples and a lot of the others would mix samples together or swing wildly from lab equipment all the time laughing hysterically because they knew they were ruining cyclists reputations.

Yep. You guessed it.

someone said it before, but those damn surrender monkeys have got to give it up. :D

helmutRoole2 said:

Yep. You guessed it.

ROTFLMAO:D

helmutRoole2 said:

Yep. You guessed it.

Punch the Monkey to Convict an American Cyclist!

AP Report: UCI's McQuaid confirmed that Floyd Landis had tested positive for testosterone. McQuaid stated that this testosterone is an unknow substance to him and raises many questions.
He also has also confirmed that the substance may have been produced by possibly illegal implants that Landis referred to as testicles.
McQuiad admitted he was not familiar with testicles as were none of the other members of the UCI but was eager to investigate them.

I freely admit that the above was a fake and an attempt at humor. :D

jhuskey said:
AP Report: UCI's McQuaid confirmed that Floyd Landis had tested positive for testosterone. McQuaid stated that this testosterone is an unknow substance to him and raises many questions.
He also has also confirmed that the substance may have been produced by possibly illegal implants that Landis referred to as testicles.
McQuiad admitted he was not familiar with testicles as were none of the other members of the UCI but was eager to investigate them.

And a very successful attempt at that.

jhuskey said:

Yes that was very good. By the way my Swiss sources say that Rhis still tries to convince I-Shares to take over Phonak but he (Rhis) is pretty pestimistic..

cyclingheroes said:
Yes that was very good. By the way my Swiss sources say that Rhis still tries to convince I-Shares to take over Phonak but he (Rhis) is pretty pestimistic..
I missed this... there are problems with the iShares/Phonak transition now? Has this been reported in the media?

cyclingheroes said:

......that's what I am hearing from my media contact too.