Phonak team kit

dkahn400

Guest
I see Pro Bike Kit are having a clearance on Phonak team kit, with a
30% discount. I hope I don't end up with some as a birthday present.
I've already got the Festina shorts. :)

--
Dave...

dkahn400 wrote:

> I see Pro Bike Kit are having a clearance on Phonak team kit, with a
> 30% discount. I hope I don't end up with some as a birthday present.
> I've already got the Festina shorts. :)

You could then work in a pharmacy ;-)

John B

John B ha scritto:

> dkahn400 wrote:
>
> > I see Pro Bike Kit are having a clearance on Phonak team kit, with a
> > 30% discount. I hope I don't end up with some as a birthday present.
> > I've already got the Festina shorts. :)

> You could then work in a pharmacy ;-)
>
> John B

:) :) :) :)

www.all4cycling.com - Store on Line

lunar wrote:

> John B ha scritto:
>
> > dkahn400 wrote:
> >
> > > I see Pro Bike Kit are having a clearance on Phonak team kit, with a
> > > 30% discount. I hope I don't end up with some as a birthday present.
> > > I've already got the Festina shorts. :)

> > You could then work in a pharmacy ;-)
> >
> > John B

Don't get toooo excited.
He may still not have access to the, umm, err, products you want - he still needs a CSC cap or Mr 60%'s sig ;-)

John B