phone message

Anthony Sloan

Guest
Bob Delan ? not sure on last name, called and he wants to discuss the sale of his book collection
with you. He is going to attend botht the Volkmann auction and the Calif book fair and seemd to
indicate that he knew you.

His number in SF is 415.563.0393

Anthony Sloan wrote:
> Bob Delan ? not sure on last name, called and he wants to discuss the sale of his book collection
> with you.

Woo hoo - the entire Dr Seuss series!

He is going to attend botht the
> Volkmann auction and the Calif book fair and seemd to indicate that he knew you.
>
> His number in SF is xxxxxxxx

Great, I'll give him a bell right away.

Jonathan Harris wrote:
> Anthony Sloan wrote:
>
>> Bob Delan ? not sure on last name, called and he wants to discuss the sale of his book collection
>> with you.
>

> Woo hoo - the entire Dr Seuss series!

Haha, that's why I use separate apps for e-mail and Usenet.

>> His number in SF is xxxxxxxx
>

> Great, I'll give him a bell right away.

Why would he want a bell for his books? Better be a damned big bell.

Greg

--
"Walking under ladders for a living You know we should be running round in pubs and bars We know
we'll never grow short And we'll never grow tall" - the Mekons

G.T. wrote:

>> Woo hoo - the entire Dr Seuss series!
>>

> Haha, that's why I use separate apps for e-mail and Usenet.

Good call.

>> Great, I'll give him a bell right away.
>>

> Why would he want a bell for his books? Better be a damned big bell.

Oh you silly billy. To give someone a bell means to telephone them. You clearly haven't been paying
enough attention in your English assimilation class.

In article <[email protected]>, myarse247 @hotmail.com says...
> G.T. wrote:
>
> >> Woo hoo - the entire Dr Seuss series!
> >>

> > Haha, that's why I use separate apps for e-mail and Usenet.
>
> Good call.
>
> >> Great, I'll give him a bell right away.
> >>

> > Why would he want a bell for his books? Better be a damned big bell.
>
> Oh you silly billy. To give someone a bell means to telephone them. You clearly haven't been
> paying enough attention in your English assimilation class.

So tell me what does giving someone the bonk mean again?
--
_________________________

Chris Phillipo wrote:

> So tell me what does giving someone the bonk mean again?

? I dunno. Doesn't make sense.

"Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Oh you silly billy. To give someone a bell means to telephone them. You clearly haven't been
> > paying enough attention in your English assimilation class.
>
> So tell me what does giving someone the bonk mean again?

I think that's "pass the bong" not "give the bonk"...

-will

El Barista wrote:
> "Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>> Oh you silly billy. To give someone a bell means to telephone them. You clearly haven't been
>>> paying enough attention in your English assimilation class.
>>
>> So tell me what does giving someone the bonk mean again?
>
> I think that's "pass the bong" not "give the bonk"...

To 'bonk' is a verb. One can bonk someone or one can bonk.