Photo of Lance Training session today

anybody know if lance's crack team of anti-doping testers have any results to post yet, or has l.a. managed to stay one step ahead of them still?

slovakguy said:
anybody know if lance's crack team of anti-doping testers have any results to post yet, or has l.a. managed to stay one step ahead of them still?

In this months ProCycling there was a interview with the great man. They asked him if he'd think the public would be sceptical if his drug testing programme is not up and running by the TDU. His response was convoluted stream of comments which had nothing to do with drug testing. Why announce Catlin if he hasn’t even signed an agreement with the man to start the testing ? and what point is there to is if it starts in late September ? Its making Catlin look stupid as well.

poulidor said:
I am asking it again : what about the validity of a such test if the rider is using blood doping or EPO?
I'm not debating that issue just pointing out that the mr hardon lance fanboy needs to realise that if lance did get out of the saddle then he wasnt at his VO2Peak, it's simple folks...I can get out of the saddle during a VO2 test, just not in the last 2 min or so

whiteboytrash said:

In this months ProCycling there was a interview with the great man. They asked him if he'd think the public would be sceptical if his drug testing programme is not up and running by the TDU. His response was convoluted stream of comments which had nothing to do with drug testing. Why announce Catlin if he hasn’t even signed an agreement with the man to start the testing ? and what point is there to is if it starts in late September ? Its making Catlin look stupid as well.
eerr