Photos of the great roads

This is Vermont Route 100 (home of the Dump Truck Full of Awesome):

Route 100 passing through Rochester VT. This beautiful town was badly hit by flooding in August brought on by hurricane Irene.

Originally Posted by bartsie .

Route 100 passing through Rochester VT. This beautiful town was badly hit by flooding in August brought on by hurricane Irene.
Nice shoulders on the road in that first pic. You guys have more green than we do.

Originally Posted by JoelTGM .

whaaaat... I need to move.

Its good motivation to get out there and do some miles /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Light rain this morning so I only took one picture. Hornbine road Swansea Ma.

Last Fall this is the road I live on buried under a blanket of leave.

Hello Friends ..

some picture from Dubai roads ... this shots during the cycling with group .. winter time are great for road bike in Dubai ... very different from Europe ... no green around :)

Originally Posted by maydog .

Great idea,

Here are some pics of Jay Cooke State Park in Minnesota I took on a century ride October 8th of this year.

very nice shots. Lovely scenery.

Originally Posted by bartsie .

Looks like a beautiful ride! Would love to take a ride there!

Crappy pics from my cellphone:

Mt Lemmon (friend ahead):

A car worth stopping to look at on the mountain:

Technically, the pic does show a road in Tucson, but that's not really the point of this pic:

Kitt Peak: my favorite climb in Arizona, and one of my favorites anywhere. Apologies in advance for the crappy photo quality. My phone's camera is a few generations old. I think it's time to upgrade to either a newer phone or a compact camera.

You can see the road below a bit above the center of the photo. That bit of road is about half way up the climb.

Nearing the summit. The mountain is home to a lot of telescopes, most of which aren't seen in this pic.

For the entire ride up and down the mountain, we saw 14 cars.

Some of the great roads at my door step in western Maryland (all taken this fall)...

and climbing the infamous 31% Westernport Wall at Savageman in September...

Originally Posted by obsessed .

Some of the great roads at my door step in western Maryland (all taken this fall)...

Obsessed, you really should resize your photos for posting on the forum. 800-1000 pixels in the largest dimension and 72 pixels per inch is about right. Otherwise, nice pics.

Originally Posted by obsessed .

wow Colnago C59 + Campagnolo record...
nice road,

im getting an error while uploading,
the forum has change how this feature works ?