Photos - side-lying birth

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Todd Gastaldo, Apr 25, 2004.

  1. Side-lying birth photos: MoonDragon direct entry homebirth website:

    http://www.moondragon.org/obgyn/pregnancy/laborstage2.html

    Leather's MoonDragon site is where I got the picture of
    fetal stations (see below)...

    Thank you Leather.

    Sincerely,

    Todd