Photos

Colin MacDonald

Guest
Having a bit of spare time I've forced myself to get some of my photos
on-line for the world to peruse. They may be useful for anyone who has
never seen Skye in sunshine.

The URL is http://www.colinmac.f2s.com/photos. There aren't many there
yet, because (a) I've been fairly selective in choosing what to put on,
and (b) I haven't taken the time to scan any of my print archive so I
can only pick what I've taken digitally so far.

Colin

"Colin MacDonald" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...
> Having a bit of spare time I've forced myself to get some of my photos
> on-line for the world to peruse. They may be useful for anyone who has
> never seen Skye in sunshine.
>
> The URL is http://www.colinmac.f2s.com/photos. There aren't many there
> yet, because (a) I've been fairly selective in choosing what to put on,
> and (b) I haven't taken the time to scan any of my print archive so I can
> only pick what I've taken digitally so far.

Good, informative pictures. Please take some time to scan you prints.

--
Theo
www.theosphotos.fotopic.net

They are beautiful pictures Colin, keep going!
col xx
news:[email protected]...