Photos

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cubit, Nov 23, 2005.

  1. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
    too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving, I
    realized I had just a Hitler-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
    for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed Hitler photos for effect, but
    I used memory of his images to try some poses.

    This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said 328
    and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
    months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.

    http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg

    http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg

    http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg

    http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg

    Cubit

    Tags:

  2. Maintaining would be easier if you did some exercise.

    --

    Eat less, exercise more. -- MFW

    --
    "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
    > too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving,
    > realized I had just a Hitler-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
    > for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed Hitler photos for effect,
    > but
    > I used memory of his images to try some poses.
    >
    > This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
    > 328
    > and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
    > months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
    >
    > Cubit

  3. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    Excellent weight loss, and nice pic.

    --
    Cheri

  4. On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:22:27 GMT, Cubit <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
    > too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving, I
    > realized I had just a Hitler-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
    > for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed Hitler photos for effect, but
    > I used memory of his images to try some poses.

    You are now quite slim, although my sense of humor is a little
    different. Congratulations, that's a real accomplishment.

    > This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said 328
    > and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
    > months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.

    That was the case for me also, until I switched to low
    carb. Maintaining was as difficult as losing.

    --
    223/174.9/180

  5. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    Funny - you looked more friendly at 320....you look kinda mean and hard
    now...you might practice smiling more.

    Great weight loss, though.

    Time to get a nice bike....

    "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
    > too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving,
    > realized I had just a Hitler-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
    > for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed Hitler photos for effect,
    > but
    > I used memory of his images to try some poses.
    >
    > This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
    > 328
    > and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
    > months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
    >
    > Cubit

  6. At 152 you look very, very thin. You looked bigger than 320 starting,
    though. You look pissed off in your pictures---why are you holding your hand
    up like that? Great weight loss, hard to believe it's the same person. I
    guess climbing those poles would have been hard. lol

    "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
    > too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving,
    > realized I had just a Hitler-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
    > for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed Hitler photos for effect,
    > but
    > I used memory of his images to try some poses.
    >
    > This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
    > 328
    > and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
    > months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
    >
    > Cubit

  7. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg

    FANTASTIC weight loss, Cubit!

    --
    Saffire
    205/129/125

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

  8. On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:22:27 GMT, Cubit wrote in
    alt.support.diet.low-carb:

    >I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
    >too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving, I
    >realized I had just a Hitler-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
    >for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed Hitler photos for effect, but
    >I used memory of his images to try some poses.
    >
    >This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said 328
    >and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
    >months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.

    Zounds! You are currently somwhat less than the piece you lost! Good
    work.

    BTW - in those pix you look a whole lot more like John Cleese than
    Hitler. Of course, that's not entirely a bad thing...

    --
    6/2/2003 181/165/here

    Was I ever glad to see the Low-Fat craze go away!

  9. "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Funny - you looked more friendly at 320....you look kinda mean and hard
    > now...you might practice smiling more.
    >
    > Great weight loss, though.
    >
    > Time to get a nice bike....

    He was doing a Hitler impression dumbass.

  10. Cubit... not only are you a smart ass... you are a very cute smart ass!!
    Excellent job!
    "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
    > too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving,
    > realized I had just a Hitler-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
    > for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed Hitler photos for effect,
    > but
    > I used memory of his images to try some poses.
    >
    > This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
    > 328
    > and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
    > months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
    >
    > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
    >
    > Cubit

  11. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    Thank you young lady.

    "Lynda Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Cubit... not only are you a smart ass... you are a very cute smart ass!!
    > Excellent job!
    > "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a

    bit
    > > too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was

    shaving,
    > > realized I had just a Hitler-like small part left on the upper lip.

    Time
    > > for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed Hitler photos for effect,
    > > but
    > > I used memory of his images to try some poses.
    > >
    > > This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
    > > 328
    > > and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about

    2
    > > months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
    > >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
    > >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
    > >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
    > >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
    > >
    > > Cubit

  12. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    Thank you. Thank you.

    I would say you are due for an updated photo or two.

    :)

    "Saffire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] says...
    >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
    > >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
    > >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
    > >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg

    > FANTASTIC weight loss, Cubit!
    >
    > --
    > Saffire
    > 205/129/125
    > Atkins since 6/14/03
    > Progress photo: http://photos.yahoo.com/saffire333
    >
    > *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
    > in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

  13. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    Maybe.

    "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Maintaining would be easier if you did some exercise.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Eat less, exercise more. -- MFW
    >
    > --
    > "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a

    bit
    > > too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was

    shaving,
    > > realized I had just a Hitler-like small part left on the upper lip.

    Time
    > > for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed Hitler photos for effect,
    > > but
    > > I used memory of his images to try some poses.
    > >
    > > This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
    > > 328
    > > and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about

    2
    > > months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
    > >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
    > >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
    > >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
    > >
    > > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
    > >
    > > Cubit

  14. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    While the crowds would salute Hitler, he would sometimes do a sort of salute
    back. He would tilt his hand back like he was receiving the outstretched
    salutes being sent to him.

    The mustache is completely gone now. My excuse for Hitler poses is gone.

    news:[email protected]

  15. On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:17:31 GMT, Cubit <[email protected]> wrote:
    > While the crowds would salute Hitler, he would sometimes do a sort of salute
    > back. He would tilt his hand back like he was receiving the outstretched
    > salutes being sent to him.
    >
    > The mustache is completely gone now. My excuse for Hitler poses is gone.

    That's good... Now is the time to make better photos, the ones you
    posted showed mostly your head.

    --
    223/174.9/180

  16. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    In article <Xrmhf.23502$q%[email protected]>, [email protected]
    says...
    > Thank you. Thank you.
    >
    > I would say you are due for an updated photo or two.
    >
    > :)
    >
    > "Saffire" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    That I am :)

    --
    Saffire
    205/129/125
    Atkins since 6/14/03

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

  17. Her Subj.

    Her Subj. Guest

    Congrats on the weight loss, Cubit.

    On another note: is it just me or are these photos a little creepy? I
    can't help but think of "poor taste." (think: Prince Harry
    photographs.)