Photos

Cubit

Guest
I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving, I
realized I had just a ******-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed ****** photos for effect, but
I used memory of his images to try some poses.

This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said 328
and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.

http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg

http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg

http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg

http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg

Cubit

Maintaining would be easier if you did some exercise.

--

Eat less, exercise more. -- MFW

--
"Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
> too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving,
> realized I had just a ******-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
> for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed ****** photos for effect,
> but
> I used memory of his images to try some poses.
>
> This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
> 328
> and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
> months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
>
> Cubit

Excellent weight loss, and nice pic.

--
Cheri

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:22:27 GMT, Cubit <[email protected]> wrote:
> I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
> too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving, I
> realized I had just a ******-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
> for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed ****** photos for effect, but
> I used memory of his images to try some poses.

You are now quite slim, although my sense of humor is a little
different. Congratulations, that's a real accomplishment.

> This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said 328
> and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
> months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.

That was the case for me also, until I switched to low
carb. Maintaining was as difficult as losing.

--
223/174.9/180

Funny - you looked more friendly at 320....you look kinda mean and hard
now...you might practice smiling more.

Great weight loss, though.

Time to get a nice bike....

"Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
> too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving,
> realized I had just a ******-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
> for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed ****** photos for effect,
> but
> I used memory of his images to try some poses.
>
> This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
> 328
> and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
> months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
>
> Cubit

At 152 you look very, very thin. You looked bigger than 320 starting,
though. You look ****** off in your pictures---why are you holding your hand
up like that? Great weight loss, hard to believe it's the same person. I
guess climbing those poles would have been hard. lol

"Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
> too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving,
> realized I had just a ******-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
> for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed ****** photos for effect,
> but
> I used memory of his images to try some poses.
>
> This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
> 328
> and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
> months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
>
> Cubit

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg

FANTASTIC weight loss, Cubit!

--
Saffire
205/129/125

*** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:22:27 GMT, Cubit wrote in
alt.support.diet.low-carb:

>I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
>too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving, I
>realized I had just a ******-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
>for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed ****** photos for effect, but
>I used memory of his images to try some poses.
>
>This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said 328
>and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
>months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.

Zounds! You are currently somwhat less than the piece you lost! Good
work.

BTW - in those pix you look a whole lot more like John Cleese than
******. Of course, that's not entirely a bad thing...

--
6/2/2003 181/165/here

Was I ever glad to see the Low-Fat craze go away!

"Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Funny - you looked more friendly at 320....you look kinda mean and hard
> now...you might practice smiling more.
>
> Great weight loss, though.
>
> Time to get a nice bike....

He was doing a ****** impression dumbass.

Cubit... not only are you a smart ass... you are a very cute smart ass!!
Excellent job!
"Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a bit
> too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was shaving,
> realized I had just a ******-like small part left on the upper lip. Time
> for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed ****** photos for effect,
> but
> I used memory of his images to try some poses.
>
> This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
> 328
> and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about 2
> months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
>
> http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
>
> Cubit

Thank you young lady.

"Lynda Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Cubit... not only are you a smart ass... you are a very cute smart ass!!
> Excellent job!
> "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a

bit
> > too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was

shaving,
> > realized I had just a ******-like small part left on the upper lip.

Time
> > for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed ****** photos for effect,
> > but
> > I used memory of his images to try some poses.
> >
> > This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
> > 328
> > and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about

2
> > months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
> >
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
> >
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
> >
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
> >
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
> >
> > Cubit

Thank you. Thank you.

I would say you are due for an updated photo or two.

:)

"Saffire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] says...
>
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
> >
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
> >
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
> >
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg

> FANTASTIC weight loss, Cubit!
>
> --
> Saffire
> 205/129/125
> Atkins since 6/14/03
> Progress photo: http://photos.yahoo.com/saffire333
>
> *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
> in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

Maybe.

"JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Maintaining would be easier if you did some exercise.
>
> --
>
> Eat less, exercise more. -- MFW
>
> --
> "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >I decided to shave off my mustache for Thanksgiving. It was getting a

bit
> > too gray, and I think it bothered my 2 year old niece. As I was

shaving,
> > realized I had just a ******-like small part left on the upper lip.

Time
> > for photos! I suppose I should have reviewed ****** photos for effect,
> > but
> > I used memory of his images to try some poses.
> >
> > This morning I was 152.6. I figure my peak as 320, since the scale said
> > 328
> > and I was fully dressed. That is 168 lost. I have maintained for about

2
> > months now. Maintaining seems to take more work than I expected.
> >
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Before_320.jpg
> >
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor152lbs.jpg
> >
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_152_lbs.jpg
> >
> > http://techmart.com/~cubit/Humor_AH_152_lbs.jpg
> >
> > Cubit

While the crowds would salute ******, he would sometimes do a sort of salute
back. He would tilt his hand back like he was receiving the outstretched
salutes being sent to him.

The mustache is completely gone now. My excuse for ****** poses is gone.

news:[email protected]...

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:17:31 GMT, Cubit <[email protected]> wrote:
> While the crowds would salute ******, he would sometimes do a sort of salute
> back. He would tilt his hand back like he was receiving the outstretched
> salutes being sent to him.
>
> The mustache is completely gone now. My excuse for ****** poses is gone.

That's good... Now is the time to make better photos, the ones you
posted showed mostly your head.

--
223/174.9/180

Congrats on the weight loss, Cubit.

On another note: is it just me or are these photos a little creepy? I
can't help but think of "poor taste." (think: Prince Harry
photographs.)