pic needed

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dj Corneliuz, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Dj Corneliuz

    Dj Corneliuz Guest

    Heya, I need a really good chainwheel graphic for use as a tattoo. Can any1 help??

    DjC

    --
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to
    visit violence on those who would do us harm.

    Tags:

  2. Dj says:

    >I need a really good chainwheel graphic for use as a tattoo. Can any1 help??

    Aren't you supposed to get chainring tattoos the hard way?

    ;-P

    Steve

  3. "Dj Corneliuz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Heya, I need a really good chainwheel graphic for use as a tattoo. Can any1
    help??

    > DjC

    Not strictly MTB but have a look on http://profileracing.com for fantastic chainring designs, and
    then theres the 'Dig' style tattoo which is popular with bmx'ers (google for it)

    Steve.

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  5. "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:33:22 +0000, spademan o---[) * wrote:
    >
    > > Not strictly MTB but have a look on http://profileracing.com for
    fantastic
    > > chainring designs, and then theres the 'Dig' style tattoo which is
    popular
    > > with bmx'ers (google for it)
    >
    > "Life is a choise"? :0)

    heheheh, choose a tattooist that can spell...

    > Seriously, which tat are you talking about? I had a quick google, but didn't find anything.

    that would be the chainring with linked arms in the middle which a quick search on google failed to
    find, hence why I suggested he do a search instead of giving a direct link...Have a look around
    www.digbmx.com/ and you can see small bits of it, and theres a guy on the propoganda page with the
    Tat but you can't make out the details...

    Steve.

  6. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    Dj Corneliuz wrote:
    > Heya, I need a really good chainwheel graphic for use as a tattoo. Can any1 help??

    Or, just do what I did and have the tattooist draw it.

    Bill "bizarre 29-tooth abomination" S.

  7. Dj Corneliuz

    Dj Corneliuz Guest

    Hehe, yeah i already have a chainring tattoo the hard way, four nice little scars up the calf! But
    they're fading and i want something permanent to promote my passion!

    Cheers, will look at those sites Dj C

    --
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to
    visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    George Orwell
    news:[email protected]...