pic needed

Dj Corneliuz

Guest
Heya, I need a really good chainwheel graphic for use as a tattoo. Can any1 help??

DjC

--
We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to
visit violence on those who would do us harm.

Dj says:

>I need a really good chainwheel graphic for use as a tattoo. Can any1 help??

Aren't you supposed to get chainring tattoos the hard way?

;-P

Steve

"bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:33:22 +0000, spademan o---[) * wrote:
>
> > Not strictly MTB but have a look on http://profileracing.com for
fantastic
> > chainring designs, and then theres the 'Dig' style tattoo which is
popular
> > with bmx'ers (google for it)
>
> "Life is a choise"? :0)

heheheh, choose a tattooist that can spell...

> Seriously, which tat are you talking about? I had a quick google, but didn't find anything.

that would be the chainring with linked arms in the middle which a quick search on google failed to
find, hence why I suggested he do a search instead of giving a direct link...Have a look around
www.digbmx.com/ and you can see small bits of it, and theres a guy on the propoganda page with the
Tat but you can't make out the details...

Steve.

Dj Corneliuz wrote:
> Heya, I need a really good chainwheel graphic for use as a tattoo. Can any1 help??

Or, just do what I did and have the tattooist draw it.

Bill "bizarre 29-tooth abomination" S.

Hehe, yeah i already have a chainring tattoo the hard way, four nice little scars up the calf! But
they're fading and i want something permanent to promote my passion!

Cheers, will look at those sites Dj C

--
We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to
visit violence on those who would do us harm.
George Orwell
news:[email protected]...