pick your Radioshack team!!!

Bobs Rolls

Jul 23, 2009
Put together your hypothetical team. What other world class riders will be members with Lance?

My picks:
Lance Armstrong, Levi Leipheimer, Vladimir Karpets, Chris Horner, Andreas Kloden,
Jesus Hernandez, Bradley Wiggins, Haimer Zubelda, Thor Hushovd, Yaroslav Popovych, Jose Rubiera, Sergio Paulinho, maybe a Frenchie like Brice Feillu so the French authorities will allow the team to compete in the tour next year.

:eek:

Armstrong, Heras, Hamilton, Landis... I'm sure someone will find some more fine team-mates.

Alberto Canteros, You got to admit. Lance wants to win. I think he's gotten to be a hog now. I mean he's not the best man now. So he's going to put together a team and make sure he's the winner this time. If you ask me in the past the others kind of stepped down after 5 wins. I think Lance should have stopped at six. Now it's almost like he's kindo of a cry baby. I mean he's out and retired and these other guys are still riding and Lance comes back and a guy who's only had one win is suppoed to sit back and let Lance win. I say bull****. Lance should retire now, because you know dman well he's so ******, because he didn't come back to place on the podium. I say he should retire, because seven is enough and now he's not even the best, so next year he might even be worse. Lance is ****** that he came in at the last second and there was a team already assembled and he couldn't just take control. I mean he tried to beat the guy. I mean if Lance had a couple wins maybe, but seven Alberto did the right thing. If Alberto let Lance win what would be the purpose and then he would have felt foolish when next year Lance says I've got eight wins and Alberto only has one.

Lance should retire. because he's not doing **** for cancer. They cured cancer fifty years ago. A guy practiced and discovered he could eliminate cancer in your body by dialing in a certain frequency. They also cure cancer with food grade hydrogen peroxide, hemp oil and herbs. Lance isn't doing **** but screwing up people being cured with cancer. Because big pharma can take Lance and say, see we cured Lance Armstrong. Don't pay any attention to those hudnreds of poeple who claim you can cure cancer with natural stuff right off the shelf. Just listen to Lance. I say bull****, Lance Armstrong you are doing the peole with cancer an injustice by you not learning all the cures and promoting the cures of the big boys. www.naturalcures.com www.cancertruth.com Lance should step down and quit lying about how to cure cancer. Chemo has a 3% success rate.

bicycledick said:
Alberto Canteros, You got to admit. Lance wants to win. I think he's gotten to be a hog now. I mean he's not the best man now. So he's going to put together a team and make sure he's the winner this time. If you ask me in the past the others kind of stepped down after 5 wins. I think Lance should have stopped at six. Now it's almost like he's kindo of a cry baby. I mean he's out and retired and these other guys are still riding and Lance comes back and a guy who's only had one win is suppoed to sit back and let Lance win. I say bull****. Lance should retire now, because you know dman well he's so ******, because he didn't come back to place on the podium. I say he should retire, because seven is enough and now he's not even the best, so next year he might even be worse. Lance is ****** that he came in at the last second and there was a team already assembled and he couldn't just take control. I mean he tried to beat the guy. I mean if Lance had a couple wins maybe, but seven Alberto did the right thing. If Alberto let Lance win what would be the purpose and then he would have felt foolish when next year Lance says I've got eight wins and Alberto only has one.

Dude, did you finish high school? What is this dribble? I can't understand a word!

There is the name Lance and Alberto and I'm sure you know them. Lance should retire. You can read that and not understand one word? If someone wrote you this and said they'd give you one million dollars if you could understand it to the point that you could explain to someone else I think you could find a way. I might have made it a little lenghty. I could have said Lance should retire, because he's starting to look like a hog, because he really thought he would just come back into the scene and everyone would just lay back and allow Lance to win. I think 7 is enough. Lance is going to have to get a team together and have good riders, because he can't carry them. There are better mountain bikers.

Landis, Schumacher, Basso, Vino, Heras, Bottle, Kloden, Rasmussen, Ricco, Bassons

as Doctor Ferrari and Fuentes !

poulidor said:
Landis, Schumacher, Basso, Vino, Heras, Bottle, Kloden, Rasmussen, Ricco, Bassons

as Doctor Ferrari and Fuentes !

So what you're saying is that it's going to be like team Rock racing with money?

I have heard from another source that Kloden is going with Armstrong. Maybe I can get confirmation by weeks end.

Bobs Rolls said:
Put together your hypothetical team. What other world class riders will be members with Lance?

My picks:
Lance Armstrong, Levi Leipheimer, Vladimir Karpets, Chris Horner, Andreas Kloden,
Jesus Hernandez, Bradley Wiggins, Haimer Zubelda, Thor Hushovd, Yaroslav Popovych, Jose Rubiera, Sergio Paulinho, maybe a Frenchie like Brice Feillu so the French authorities will allow the team to compete in the tour next year.

:eek:

Wiggins? Forget it!

Armstrong, Heras, Mayo, Ricco, Sinkewitz, Schumacher, Jaksche, Landis, Gonchar, Kessler, Kaschetzkin, Kohl.

The former comes out of retirement knowing that he can get away with cheating!

Lance, Alberto Contador, Paul Kimmage, Christophe Bassons, Filippo Simoni & Greg Lemond & Tyler & Floyd.

Team Doctors:- Michele Ferrari & Eufemiano Fuentes

gtm said:
Lance, Alberto Contador, Paul Kimmage, Christophe Bassons, Filippo Simoni & Greg Lemond & Tyler & Floyd.

Team Doctors:- Michele Ferrari & Eufemiano Fuentes

Press Officer:- David Walsh