Picking up the new Uni on friday.

j5isalive

Guest
well i just bit the bullet and decided to go ahead and order a new Uni.

Ordered a KH20....i got it with 127mm cranks, hopefully that was a good
idea, i have read the arguments for and against small cranks...so
hopefully it goes well. Maybe i should of gone with the 140s...HMMM

Well i pick it up from Uni.com on friday (I live about 20 minutes
away)

I'm excited about my new pretty Blue unicycle. Its not the 2006 frame
:( they said they aren't expecting the 06 till august.

john

--
j5isalive
j5isalive's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11667

if you ride street then the 127s were a good idea for more speed. if you
ride trials the 140s would have been a much better idea but the 127s
will work ok. but congrats the waiting sucks dosnt it...so close but
yet so far.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

if you're not sure, then 127 was a good idea. 140 is only for serious
trials on a 20".

--
boo radley

"no really, are you sure you love me more than your unicycle?" -my gf

"America is my country and I love her. I wouldn't enter her in any way
that's unnatural." - hank hill
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484