Picking up the new Uni on friday.

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by j5isalive, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. j5isalive

    j5isalive Guest

    well i just bit the bullet and decided to go ahead and order a new Uni.

    Ordered a KH20....i got it with 127mm cranks, hopefully that was a good
    idea, i have read the arguments for and against small cranks...so
    hopefully it goes well. Maybe i should of gone with the 140s...HMMM

    Well i pick it up from Uni.com on friday (I live about 20 minutes
    away)

    I'm excited about my new pretty Blue unicycle. Its not the 2006 frame
    :( they said they aren't expecting the 06 till august.

    john

    --
    j5isalive
    j5isalive's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11667

  2. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    if you ride street then the 127s were a good idea for more speed. if you
    ride trials the 140s would have been a much better idea but the 127s
    will work ok. but congrats the waiting sucks dosnt it...so close but
    yet so far.

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

    koebwil wrote:
    > I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    > letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*

  3. unijesse

    unijesse Guest

  4. boo radley

    boo radley Guest

    if you're not sure, then 127 was a good idea. 140 is only for serious
    trials on a 20".

    --
    boo radley

    "no really, are you sure you love me more than your unicycle?" -my gf

    "America is my country and I love her. I wouldn't enter her in any way
    that's unnatural." - hank hill
    boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484