Road Cycling · Public discussion

Pics from today's ride

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 189 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
15 June 2007
Last activity
15 June 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
189
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi All,

    Today I took an extra leisurely ride on my regular loop and snapped
    some pics along the way. There is no particular rhyme or reason to the
    pictures, I just snapped away to have something to send to a rider
    friend I'm trying to entice to visit. I thought others might like to
    see them too.

    http://arbitrary.org/Ride/Ride.html

    Joseph

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.