Picture

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ctg, Apr 6, 2003.

  1. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    of a bike leaning against a wall in an apartment.

    http://www.chrisgroff.com/test.html

    Waiting for the sun to set to play with the new head light.
    --
    Chris
    ________________

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. Bill Porter

    Bill Porter Guest

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  5. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    "Bill Porter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sun, 06 Apr 2003 21:40:49 GMT, "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >"ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >> of a bike leaning against a wall in an apartment.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.chrisgroff.com/test.html
    > >>
    > >> Waiting for the sun to set to play with the new head light.
    > >
    > >OK, how many of us tried to use the mouse to "arrange" that pic?!?

    Fun idea but I'm not that web savvy yet.

    --
    Chris
    ________________

    > >Bill "not an admission" S.
    > >

    > Yep, I did that one.
    >
    > Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

  6. Westie

    Westie Guest

  7. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sun, 06 Apr 2003 20:26:30 GMT, "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >of a bike leaning against a wall in an apartment.
    >
    >http://www.chrisgroff.com/test.html
    >
    >Waiting for the sun to set to play with the new head light.

    Nice, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
    :-]