Pictures from Memphis Hightailers bicycle club Fall century

Bill B

Guest
Biggest turnout of recumbents yet for my area .Small by other areas turnouts.Good ride untill the
rain came.32 miles in the pouring rain.Thank goodness for my fairing and those great planet bike
fenders. I almost forgot how the rain drops sting.Photos at address below
http://community.webshots.com/album/90192161XehPSF

Great pics. Makes me wish I was there.

Dennis T. Groveland, IL