Pictures from Memphis Hightailers bicycle club Fall century

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    Biggest turnout of recumbents yet for my area .Small by other areas turnouts.Good ride untill the
    rain came.32 miles in the pouring rain.Thank goodness for my fairing and those great planet bike
    fenders. I almost forgot how the rain drops sting.Photos at address below
    http://community.webshots.com/album/90192161XehPSF

    Tags:

  2. Great pics. Makes me wish I was there.

    Dennis T. Groveland, IL