Road Cycling · Public discussion

Pictures from Philly USPro June 6th, 2004

Started by Mike · · Last activity · 3 posts · 518 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
22 June 2004
Last activity
23 June 2004
Original author
Mike
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
518
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Thought I would share some pictures from Philly. These
    were the only ones left after my photographer fried her
    hard drive.

    Can someone help me identify some of the riders?

    speakeasy.orgPhilly USPro 06 0
    6_2004/index.html

    And let me know what you think.

    Mike

  2. mike pagano wrote ...

    Quoted message said:

    Thought I would share some pictures from Philly. These
    were the only ones left after my photographer fried her
    hard drive.

    Can someone help me identify some of the riders?

    speakeasy.orgPhilly USPro 06
    _06_2004/index.html


    You've got some very good, atypical shots from that race.

    speakeasy.orgPhilly USPro 06 0
    6_2004/106_0628_copy.jpg

    Is that guy fully bearded at the front? Who is that?! Sorry
    to hear about your photog losing the images. Who took these
    shots? There's no credit given.

    -Ken

  3. K. J. Papai said:

    mike pagano wrote ...

    Quoted message said:

    Thought I would share some pictures from Philly. These
    were the only ones left after my photographer fried her
    hard drive.

    Can someone help me identify some of the riders?

    speakeasy.orgPhilly USPro 06
    _06_2004/index.html

    You've got some very good, atypical shots from that race.

    speakeasy.orgPhilly USPro 06
    _06_2004/106_0628_copy.jpg

    Is that guy fully bearded at the front? Who is that?!
    Sorry to hear about your photog losing the images. Who
    took these shots? There's no credit given.

    -Ken

    Thanks for the compliment. I should have credited the photog
    on the web page so I have rectified this.

    This picture, speakeasy.orgPhi
    lly_USPro_06_06_2004/106_0652_copy.jpg

    is the front of the women's peloton on Lemon Hill. Is that
    Genvieve Jeanson?

    I don't know who bearded guy is.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.