Pictures of mike vandeman's hiking boots.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Charlie Maxwell, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. mike,
    Here are a few links to sites with pictures of "hiking boots".
    http://www.backcountry.com/store/VSQ0002/large/c11/s21/Vasque-Breeze-Hiking-Boot-Mens.html
    http://www.backcountry.com/store/group/100000042/s21/c11/Mens-Day-Hiking-Boots.html
    http://www.rei.com/shop/Footwear.htm then click on boots

    What are those things protruding from the bottom of the soles?

    Have a nice evening mike!
    Charlie Maxwell.

    PS: I will be HIKING into the woods and returning with a dead turkey for
    dinner later this week.

    Tags:

  2. Charlie Maxwell wrote:
    > mike,
    > Here are a few links to sites with pictures of "hiking boots".
    > http://www.backcountry.com/store/VSQ0002/large/c11/s21/Vasque-Breeze-Hiking-Boot-Mens.html
    > http://www.backcountry.com/store/group/100000042/s21/c11/Mens-Day-Hiking-Boots.html
    > http://www.rei.com/shop/Footwear.htm then click on boots
    >
    > What are those things protruding from the bottom of the soles?
    >
    > Have a nice evening mike!
    > Charlie Maxwell.
    >
    > PS: I will be HIKING into the woods and returning with a dead turkey for
    > dinner later this week.

    Liar! Those stores are all mountain biker run or sponsored by the IMBA
    and are lying! Those are all mountain biker shoes that tear up the
    trails like their tires do! The proof is on my webpage! <DUH!>

    http://www.GiveItABreakMikeVandeman.com/

    <g>
    Psycho Mike