Pictures of mike vandeman's hiking boots.

Charlie Maxwell

Guest
mike,
Here are a few links to sites with pictures of "hiking boots".
http://www.backcountry.com/store/VSQ0002/large/c11/s21/Vasque-Breeze-Hiking-Boot-Mens.html
http://www.backcountry.com/store/group/100000042/s21/c11/Mens-Day-Hiking-Boots.html
http://www.rei.com/shop/Footwear.htm then click on boots

What are those things protruding from the bottom of the soles?

Have a nice evening mike!
Charlie Maxwell.

PS: I will be HIKING into the woods and returning with a dead turkey for
dinner later this week.

Michael Halliwell

Guest
Charlie Maxwell wrote:
> mike,
> Here are a few links to sites with pictures of "hiking boots".
> http://www.backcountry.com/store/VSQ0002/large/c11/s21/Vasque-Breeze-Hiking-Boot-Mens.html
> http://www.backcountry.com/store/group/100000042/s21/c11/Mens-Day-Hiking-Boots.html
> http://www.rei.com/shop/Footwear.htm then click on boots
>
> What are those things protruding from the bottom of the soles?
>
> Have a nice evening mike!
> Charlie Maxwell.
>
> PS: I will be HIKING into the woods and returning with a dead turkey for
> dinner later this week.

Liar! Those stores are all mountain biker run or sponsored by the IMBA
and are lying! Those are all mountain biker shoes that tear up the
trails like their tires do! The proof is on my webpage! <DUH!>

http://www.GiveItABreakMikeVandeman.com/

<g>
Psycho Mike