Pictures of your Commuter!

Hi guys, I am a University Student, trying to conduct some user research for my current project on bikes, could you please complete my 1 minute survey, would help me out alot
cheers

links below

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=z332bhzfanjtetn149110

2005 Trek 1500. Topeak MTX rack and bag because I hate backpacks while riding. Also now had schwalbe marathon tires for puncture protection.

Originally Posted by Indytona674

2005 Trek 1500. Topeak MTX rack and bag because I hate backpacks while riding. Also now had schwalbe marathon tires for puncture protection.
Looks good, the bike would still ride pretty well to. I try to find a balance with my commuters, something thats good to ride but not to attractive to theifs.

No kidding in the thief part my trek has the flashy paint job. It is next to me at work in a shop so of there. Softer ride on the marathon tires but not as fast. I just picked up a this. A 1979 Schwinn Varsity. Less tempting to thiefs. I want to add a rack and fenders. Maybe alloy wheels too help wet stopping.

Hey everyone, my commuter is a 1992 Cannondale SM800 "Beast of the East". I bought the bike new in 1992 and rode it until the components turned to dust. It's now been rebuilt with a Shimano Deore XT groupset, Velocity Nobs rims with Deore XT hubs, a Selle Anatomica saddle, and a PDW rear rack. It's absolutely favorite bike to ride these days.

IMG_0452.JPG
IMG_0453.JPG