Pigs on Parade

> Duuuude, it's free.
>
> Mike

It may well be free to register but after giving your details be prepared for Junk email, no matter
if you decline the kind offer. Your details will be sold on to other companies that may decide that
you could be interested in cross stitch, soap and Latin American Silver mines, even if you haven't
got any fingers, don't sweat and have a phobia about Silver. My current junk e-mail stands at 25-30
per day, mostly for genital enlargement and Korean ****. I cant really remember ever going to such
sites. Honestly!!! ( And I don't need either. Well maybe one, no, I must maintain my standover
height and besides it would only get caught in the rear wheel, ripped by thorn bushes and be a trip
hazard for woodland creatures).

Kent

"Kent" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> My current junk e-mail stands at 25-30 per day, mostly for genital enlargement and Korean ****.

Well there's your problem.

What you want is Korean enlargement and genital ****.

Common error.

Bill "HTH" S.

"Kent" <[email protected]> wrote

So make **** up.

> My current junk e-mail stands at 25-30 per day, mostly for genital enlargement and Korean ****.

That was me. Sorry. I'll stop. Are you still interested in the breast enlargement programs?

CC