Pigs on Parade

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Corvus Corvax, Apr 5, 2003.

  1. Simon

    Simon Guest

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  4. Kent

    Kent Guest

    > Duuuude, it's free.
    >
    > Mike

    It may well be free to register but after giving your details be prepared for Junk email, no matter
    if you decline the kind offer. Your details will be sold on to other companies that may decide that
    you could be interested in cross stitch, soap and Latin American Silver mines, even if you haven't
    got any fingers, don't sweat and have a phobia about Silver. My current junk e-mail stands at 25-30
    per day, mostly for genital enlargement and Korean porn. I cant really remember ever going to such
    sites. Honestly!!! ( And I don't need either. Well maybe one, no, I must maintain my standover
    height and besides it would only get caught in the rear wheel, ripped by thorn bushes and be a trip
    hazard for woodland creatures).

    Kent

  5. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Kent" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > My current junk e-mail stands at 25-30 per day, mostly for genital enlargement and Korean porn.

    Well there's your problem.

    What you want is Korean enlargement and genital porn.

    Common error.

    Bill "HTH" S.

  6. "Kent" <[email protected]> wrote

    > It may well be free to register but after giving your details be prepared for Junk email, no
    > matter if you decline the kind offer. Your details will be sold on to other companies [...]

    So make shit up.

    > My current junk e-mail stands at 25-30 per day, mostly for genital enlargement and Korean porn.

    That was me. Sorry. I'll stop. Are you still interested in the breast enlargement programs?

    CC

  7. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest