Piles - help needed

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ecce, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Ecce

Ecce Guest

After a hard 20 mile cyling session today - I got home, had a snack, put the radio on, then switched
    the TV on, then started the water in the bath, then had a play with my purple headed serpent.......

I digress.

Basically whilst getting undressed, I cast an eye into the botom of my cycling shorts and
    noticed BLOOD.

then I looked up a the mirror ceiling, and saw the I had blood all over my bottom.

I soon realised that my piles had burst whilst out on the bike.

My question to the goup is this, what can I do to prevent this happening again ?

Perhaps we could set up a support group.... triathletes will piles, something like that ?

Tags:

2. ljsek

ljsek Guest

At least you could still get on the bike! I've been on the shelf for a week now from having an
    ANALOPLASTY!! They went up my [email protected]@hole to repair a fissure. Can't wait to get back in the saddle!!

"ecce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > After a hard 20 mile cyling session today - I got home, had a snack, put the radio on, then
    > switched the TV on, then started the water in the bath, then had a play with my purple headed
    > serpent.......
    >
    > I digress.
    >
    > Basically whilst getting undressed, I cast an eye into the botom of my cycling shorts and
    > noticed BLOOD.
    >
    > then I looked up a the mirror ceiling, and saw the I had blood all over my bottom.
    >
    > I soon realised that my piles had burst whilst out on the bike.
    >
    > My question to the goup is this, what can I do to prevent this happening again ?
    >
    > Perhaps we could set up a support group.... triathletes will piles, something like that ?

3. Quit sticking things up your bum, imposter.

[email protected] (ecce) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > After a hard 20 mile cyling session today - I got home, had a snack, put the radio on, then
    > switched the TV on, then started the water in the bath, then had a play with my purple headed
    > serpent.......
    >
    > I digress.
    >
    > Basically whilst getting undressed, I cast an eye into the botom of my cycling shorts and
    > noticed BLOOD.
    >
    > then I looked up a the mirror ceiling, and saw the I had blood all over my bottom.
    >
    > I soon realised that my piles had burst whilst out on the bike.
    >
    > My question to the goup is this, what can I do to prevent this happening again ?
    >
    > Perhaps we could set up a support group.... triathletes will piles, something like that ?