Piles - help needed

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ecce, Apr 26, 2003.

  1. Ecce

    Ecce Guest

    After a hard 20 mile cyling session today - I got home, had a snack, put the radio on, then switched
    the TV on, then started the water in the bath, then had a play with my purple headed serpent.......

    I digress.

    Basically whilst getting undressed, I cast an eye into the botom of my cycling shorts and
    noticed BLOOD.

    then I looked up a the mirror ceiling, and saw the I had blood all over my bottom.

    I soon realised that my piles had burst whilst out on the bike.

    My question to the goup is this, what can I do to prevent this happening again ?

    Perhaps we could set up a support group.... triathletes will piles, something like that ?

    Tags:

  2. ljsek

    ljsek Guest

    At least you could still get on the bike! I've been on the shelf for a week now from having an
    ANALOPLASTY!! They went up my [email protected]@hole to repair a fissure. Can't wait to get back in the saddle!!

    "ecce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > After a hard 20 mile cyling session today - I got home, had a snack, put the radio on, then
    > switched the TV on, then started the water in the bath, then had a play with my purple headed
    > serpent.......
    >
    > I digress.
    >
    > Basically whilst getting undressed, I cast an eye into the botom of my cycling shorts and
    > noticed BLOOD.
    >
    > then I looked up a the mirror ceiling, and saw the I had blood all over my bottom.
    >
    > I soon realised that my piles had burst whilst out on the bike.
    >
    > My question to the goup is this, what can I do to prevent this happening again ?
    >
    > Perhaps we could set up a support group.... triathletes will piles, something like that ?

  3. Quit sticking things up your bum, imposter.

    news:<[email protected]>...