Piles - help needed

Ecce

Guest
After a hard 20 mile cyling session today - I got home, had a snack, put the radio on, then switched
the TV on, then started the water in the bath, then had a play with my purple headed serpent.......

I digress.

Basically whilst getting undressed, I cast an eye into the botom of my cycling shorts and
noticed BLOOD.

then I looked up a the mirror ceiling, and saw the I had blood all over my bottom.

I soon realised that my piles had burst whilst out on the bike.

My question to the goup is this, what can I do to prevent this happening again ?

Perhaps we could set up a support group.... triathletes will piles, something like that ?

At least you could still get on the bike! I've been on the shelf for a week now from having an
ANALOPLASTY!! They went up my a@@hole to repair a fissure. Can't wait to get back in the saddle!!

"ecce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> After a hard 20 mile cyling session today - I got home, had a snack, put the radio on, then
> switched the TV on, then started the water in the bath, then had a play with my purple headed
> serpent.......
>
> I digress.
>
> Basically whilst getting undressed, I cast an eye into the botom of my cycling shorts and
> noticed BLOOD.
>
> then I looked up a the mirror ceiling, and saw the I had blood all over my bottom.
>
> I soon realised that my piles had burst whilst out on the bike.
>
> My question to the goup is this, what can I do to prevent this happening again ?
>
> Perhaps we could set up a support group.... triathletes will piles, something like that ?

Quit sticking things up your bum, imposter.

news:<[email protected]>...