Pinarello FP Due vs Cannondale Supersix

heldermonteiro

Sep 2, 2012
Looking at getting an "entry-level" carbon road bike. I've narrowed it down to 2, the Pinarello FP Due and the Cannondale Supersix. Both with 105 groupsets, but Pinarello has a few better components. Thoughts?

heldermonteiro said:
Looking at getting an "entry-level" carbon road bike. I've narrowed it down to 2, the Pinarello FP Due and the Cannondale Supersix. Both with 105 groupsets, but Pinarello has a few better components. Thoughts? 
Buy the one that fits best, rides best, tickles your aesthetic pleasures, and causes acceptable damage to your wallet. Without you test riding the bikes, there's no way for anyone to give credible suggestions on what to get.

Buy the one that fits best, rides best, tickles your aesthetic pleasures, and causes acceptable damage to your wallet. Without you test riding the bikes, there's no way for anyone to give credible suggestions on what to get.

sachit said:
Man, why didn't I think of that? You future spammers have all the best answers.